Crops not growing

So this happens to me quite often I will plant my crops water them give it 12 hours and come back the water on the soil is gone but the plant did not grow there is no blocks above them and I am following the crop limit And it’s not just one or two that does this if it happens all of the plants do’t grow but they are not dead Really weird

Comments

• Stamp?
  • If you use any type of stamps every time you plant your crops will die after 1h or so...
  • The soil will dry after about 12 hours, but the plant will require more watering before 24 hours is up. All the plants take longer than 12 hours to grow. The length of time for them to mature depends on the soil. Just be patient and water them if they look dry (but be sure to get there before the 24 hours are up else you risk losing plants until you are able to get sprinklers).
  • b3achy said:

The soil will dry after about 12 hours, but the plant will require more watering before 24 hours is up. All the plants take longer than 12 hours to grow. The length of time for them to mature depends on the soil. Just be patient and water them if they look dry (but be sure to get there before the 24 hours are up else you risk losing plants until you are able to get sprinklers).

Ty
  • Hispano said:

If you use any type of stamps every time you plant your crops will die after 1h or so...

No stamp