draw my banner - prize = 15k

Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
edited September 2019 in Player Events & Creations
R E S U L T S :

First place: https://i.imgur.com/NdWrti2.png

second place: https://i.ibb.co/m9PpvgX/Cafe-De-Terno.png

and thirt place: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/iq/sosmhickr679.png

around 9 ppls voted in the betters, so... gg <3

@godrax take off the watermark pls

want grab the cubits? put a piggy in your realm, and say the realm name here ( or add me ingame, will be harder but oky,
StarButterfly! )

Comments

• Really love your rainy days , cold , calm , and melancholy
  • I would've liked to join but i think im late xD
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited August 2019
    *Exotixx* said:

I would've liked to join but i think im late xD

end its 20/09, not 20/08 XD

Really love your rainy days , cold , calm , and melancholy

yayyy, thank you <3
  • Can we have more than one entry ?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited August 2019
    Anyways my entry owo

• Anyways my entry owo

Honey Bomb, because all you did was add "cafe de terno" to someone else's image, If Star was to use this as their banner on youtube the owner of this image could sue Star.
  • B L A N K said:

Anyways my entry owo

Honey Bomb, because all you did was add "cafe de terno" to someone else's image, If Star was to use this as their banner on youtube the owner of this image could sue Star.
    As Y1_s2's entry , we never know if star use his entry will get sue or nope...
  • B L A N K said:

Anyways my entry owo

Actually yes, we do know. If Star uses a banner with copy right protected work, and someone sees it they could report Star to the actual creator of that image and they could legally sue Star for using their image on youtube. It's called plagiarism and the only reason I'm saying something is because Star would be the one to get in trouble for YOU using someone else's art in a design contest. I just think you should be more careful. Images that are not labeled as free to use for commission use should not be put on youtube because it is a legal offense. Please don't think I'm intentionally being mean, I'm really just trying to help since this is something that could be very serious.
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited August 2019
    B L A N K said:

B L A N K said:

Anyways my entry owo

Actually yes, we do know. If Star uses a banner with copy right protected work, and someone sees it they could report Star to the actual creator of that image and they could legally sue Star for using their image on youtube. It's called plagiarism and the only reason I'm saying something is because Star would be the one to get in trouble for YOU using someone else's art in a design contest. I just think you should be more careful. Images that are not labeled as free to use for commission use should not be put on youtube because it is a legal offense. Please don't think I'm intentionally being mean, I'm really just trying to help since this is something that could be very serious.
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    so you are saying both of them uses copyrighted images?

Can we have more than one entry ?

yes
  • SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
    edited August 2019
    StarButterfly, the only one using an image not their own is HONEY BOMB. The image is located on 3 different websites with the only difference being your channel name, and from what I could tell all 3 websites required payment for commercial use of their images. Because its youtube I would definitely suggest using tineye.com to look up images you suspect of plagiarism to protect yourself from copyright issues.
  • B L A N K said:

StarButterfly, the only one using an image not their own is HONEY BOMB. The image is located on 3 different websites with the only difference being your channel name, and from what I could tell all 3 websites required payment for commercial use of their images. Because its youtube I would definitely suggest using tineye.com to look up images you suspect of plagiarism to protect yourself from copyright issues.

I saw, thank you, see the edited thing, well

@Y1_s2 and @HONEY BOMB entry is disqualified, all entries, because they took from web.... please if you're want to join, draw by yourself
  • Sir. PortoSir. Porto Member
    edited August 2019
    give money please

edit: why did i stay up till 3 am for this
  • give money please

edit: why did i stay up till 3 am for this

best entry hands down
  • Really quick when is the finish date?? On your post it says september 23 but then you updated it to say its in 3 days????
  • i dont understand nothinggggg i want to participate but i cant if this contest ends in 3 days, and its drawing or just copy and paste web images?, and if is drawing, i can draw a qbee ? (Cubic castles character)
  • Punpudle said:

i dont understand nothinggggg i want to participate but i cant if this contest ends in 3 days, and its drawing or just copy and paste web images?, and if is drawing, i can draw a qbee ? (Cubic castles character)

it has to be 100% drawn. No copy and paste images.
  • B L A N K said:

Really quick when is the finish date?? On your post it says september 23 but then you updated it to say its in 3 days????

Added 3 days more
  • I was planning on entering but I don't think I'll be able to make a good banner. I'm not so great at music themed things lol. Since I created this for your banner and I will never have any use for it I figured you might like it. It's 100% original and mine so I'm giving it to you to use any way you would like.

• B L A N K said:

Really quick when is the finish date?? On your post it says september 23 but then you updated it to say its in 3 days????

Punpudle said:

i dont understand nothinggggg i want to participate but i cant if this contest ends in 3 days, and its drawing or just copy and paste web images?, and if is drawing, i can draw a qbee ? (Cubic castles character)

o-o 3 **MORE** days for finish line, so , it was september 20, now its september 23 ;-;
  • B L A N K said:

Punpudle said:

o-o 3 **MORE** days for finish line, so , it was september 20, now its september 23 ;-;
    I believe it was originally sep 23rd so the new finish date should be sep 26th but I have no clue. The deadline could be 'rainbow sparkle backflip' for all I know.
  • B L A N K said:

B L A N K said:

Punpudle said:

I believe it was originally sep 23rd so the new finish date should be sep 26th but I have no clue. The deadline could be 'rainbow sparkle backflip' for all I know.
    xddddd nah, the originally was sep 20, but cause 2 person just copy from internet, I added more 3 days
  • kelp shake entry:
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm probably already disqualified from this contest without even doing anything yet lol
  • I'm probably already disqualified from this contest without even doing anything yet lol

o-o why?
  • I'm probably already disqualified from this contest without even doing anything yet lol

o-o why?
    I was jk. Besides, I'm too busy retaking kindergarden lol

o-o why?
    I was jk. Besides, I'm too busy retaking kindergarden lol

eauheuaeuladlufsgwarlhj good luck, please don't kill the director ( one game reference )
  • i did it so simple but i like it

full image link just in case
    https://ibb.co/9bdPwSV