Can we please get a better way to delete friends?

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited August 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I have been playing this game for 4.5 years, and my list probably has 5k+ people, I used to add people quite a lot. Now I'm just sick and tired of all the noobs teleporting to ask for my items and try to buy them. There is absolutely NO way I can possibly delete all of those friends (except like 20-50 I actually want on there) manually. I cannot use a macro, because I don't want to delete certain people.
Edit: I know a lot of people who might respond to this will say "well use offline mode." I actually want people to teleport who I know, I don't want to be a ghost.
@SirKewberth

Comments

• I mean we need a better way to delete friends but also a way to find them in a long friend list like with a search bar.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited August 2019
    Even with this feature.. you wouldn’t be really able to delete everyone except a few people.

I’ve auto clicked my list before, and I’ve spent 4 hours unfriending people before. If you don’t want to spend time unfriending people.. just don’t friend people..
  • 'Dragon' said:

Even with this feature.. you wouldn’t be really able to delete everyone except a few people.

I’ve auto clicked my list before, and I’ve spent 4 hours unfriending people before. If you don’t want to spend time unfriending people.. just don’t friend people..

Like I said already I don't friend people anymore, I used to.
  • I know @Medications just deleted all his friends, and decided that the ones that he forgot to add back couldn't have been that important *shrug*
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I think search friend feature should be added
  • I also had quite some people on the list. I took the time and went through the friend list and wrote down all the people which I wanted to keep in my list. After that, I deleted my whole list with an auto clicker and manually added the people I wrote down.
  • its bold of you to assume i have friends
  • Noob is kind of mean.
  • +1 Good idea, I have also been playing since 2014 and many friends have stopped playing, the game can put an option to leave "starred" friends and one to remove unstarred friends.
  • Mr.Kaiky said:

+1 Good idea, I have also been playing since 2014 and many friends have stopped playing, the game can put an option to leave "starred" friends and one to remove unstarred friends.

you literally commented on every post in existence