Wow

edited May 2020 in Off-Topic

Comments

• edited May 2020
  • wow
  • im already getting tired of the stupid and toxic community in this game, if youre "poor" then ur looked down upon and ignored, If this continues then i say screw this game, how is a new player supposed to stay if they are ignored and disrespected? the only way to save a dying game is to allow new players to play, but this coummnity is doing great work to kill the game, filled with scammers and aroogant rich ppl who hoard all the rares for their stupid "collections", the only ppl wo sell rares are overpriced as heck (Tenshi, Hitty, Etc...) . I dont see any reason to play a boring game with a toxic community.

name me a single game with a non-toxic community.
  • i can name games but most are less toxic, its hard to play if u have less amounts of c, im not saying i have less c, but others dont, i love cc and all, but it just isnt what it was, people are quitting and no one is entering
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2019

i can name games but most are less toxic, its hard to play if u have less amounts of c, im not saying i have less c, but others dont, i love cc and all, but it just isnt what it was, people are quitting and no one is entering

please name me a MMO game that is less toxic than cc

it is hard to be a new player in any game, people just need to learn, ignore the toxic people and earn the cubits

also, believe me, saying that the game is dying and such just makes more people leave
  • This is a completely useless thread, yes we know there are toxic people but there is no point in stirring people up.
  • My bad, I was just upset after that day and so I typed this up, I still love cc and I apologize for my negative comments