Ophelia Space Station (EDIT: Cubit Winners Announced!)

Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited August 2019 in Player Events & Creations

The McCubeson family appears to have sent out a distress signal from Ophelia Space Station. Can you rescue them? Head to the realm called Ophelia Space Station!

EDIT: The winners have been randomly chosen by Google's random number generator. There were exactly 50 people on the bumper, though I had to remove 2 or 3 who weren't supposed to be there. The winners, as picked by the random numbers corresponding with their names on the Guestbook bumper, are:

Shin...Yi
-AlviN-
bonari
*Ice*
Fararon

I will get y'all your prizes when I get the chance. Thank you everyone for playing!

Details:
I'm going to do a raffle with the names in the guestbook bumper at the end. 5 random qbees will win 10k each! Winners will be randomly selected after August 18th, 23:59 cc time. Thank you Sir. Pixel for donating toward this. :)

There are other prizes at the end.

Make sure you read any signs you see! Most have details connected to the story. I know the entrance is a little full of signs.

I don't know if I can ask this, but please don't hollawarp in the realm or share passwords. You're welcome to tell your friends about the realm but I'm worried a hollawarp would lag everyone in there to death. And please don't spoil the story. o-o

Comments