The Cubic Flappy Bird (Sponsored Event) Results!

TyndaleTyndale Member
edited July 2019 in Player Events & Creations
Come try your luck at The Cubic Flappy Bird! Opens Saturday, July 20th, at 8:30 am cc time and ends at 7:30 pm cc time!
There will be complementary prizes at the end as well as cubit prizes awarded for fastest times on the finish bumper at the end:
1st: (10k) Kastic
2nd: (9k) Grimbike65
3rd: (8k) Sir. Porto
4th: (7k) Kayla Le
5th: (6k) SebzNebz
6th: (5k) Bubblegum Blaze
7th: (4k) Juiius
8th: (3k) Sir Beckley
9th: (2k) Honey Bomb
10: (1k) (sezoabi52)
(It is arranged like that so that I can add the usernames of the winners after the event is over)
Have fun! Thank you for voting for this event! :D

Comments

• 11hours for the event?
  • 11hours for the event?

Hmm I might make it shorter. I just wanted time for everyone to join even if they have something to do in the morning.
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited July 2019
    The event is now open! head to The Cubic Flappy Bird to play!

Update: Ended the event a little early, I will post the results later
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2019
    Aw, I didn't get a chance to try it since it is already shut down...oh, well. Hope those that did had fun! There are folks across all time zones and some folks that can only play the game at certain times during the day. 11 hours for an event isn't unreasonable. Frankly, a few days isn't unreasonable to keep a major event open, IMO.
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited July 2019
    b3achy said:

Aw, I didn't get a chance to try it since it is already shut down...oh, well. Hope those that did had fun! There are folks across all time zones and some folks that can only play the game at certain times during the day. 11 hours for an event isn't unreasonable. Frankly, a few days isn't unreasonable to keep a major event open, IMO.

Oof sorry that you didn't get to compete, but the realm is still open if you want to try it out :)

Edit: I realize now that a bunch of people couldn't make it into the event so if I eer do this again I will make it longer do hopefully everyone who wants to can join in :D
  • Added the winners! congrats :D
  • Was going to bed and want continue today but ended , how dare :l *triggered*
  • Alvin!Alvin! Member

Was going to bed and want continue today but ended , how dare :l *triggered*

U win 2k, now u have 2k for B contest LOL
  • JouneJoune Member
    Goid gimme 6k rn or ill be poor >:V
  • why do pros always win xddd
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited July 2019
    lol i never knew this
  • Lopaiko said:

lol i never knew this

Me neither. It just HAPPENED
  • SebzNebz said:

Goid gimme 6k rn or ill be poor >:V

#BlameGoid
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    He broke his forums account, he will be contacting Mabz so you get your prizes soon.
  • Still haven't get my prize yet
  • just wait lol
  • I'll make gold tell mabz today

:/ seriously it's been a month
  • Goid send this to mabz :v
  • just wait for it’s 1 month anniversary bruh
  • Oh were the prizes not Given?
  • Look at the date and yes .....
  • Look at the date and yes .....

I sent this list to mabz a little over a week ago. This is not in my hands anymore. I hope you get your cubits soon
  • Wow I got 6k I'm not poor :V

Mk I'm poor again
  • The prizes were more than budget so sezoabi52 and my prize both became 500c heh .
    Also mabz wrote your name Goid in ticket whatever i wrote Gold lol