Change the space station alpha

*quest* since that the sci-fi update has been released,This quest has to be updated.

Comments

• Seeing an og realm with the new features proves how we were doing it before so I don't see why they should change it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You know.. I DID think about maybe updating it... but I'm not sure it should be. Obviously it could be done nicer now, but it's also part of the game history.
  • SirKewberth,

True,Maybe just change the stars,but don't add the one with gravity
  • SirKewberth,

Actually it would be better if the one with the rocket in space had low grav
  • I think it should stay the same. If he updated that one, why not update the rest? It just wouldn't be the same.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Or maybe its time to add new quests featuring balls, cars, space pack, shrink bumper in a pixel block realm and etc. Which would not change the game history but freshen it up with something new and fun :)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2019
    Yakroo said:

Or maybe its time to add new quests featuring balls, cars, space pack, shrink bumper in a pixel block realm and etc. Which would not change the game history but freshen it up with something new and fun :)

+1
    If they ever add new levels maybe we could get a new quest pack
    Not sure how much xp it would give, but it would be cool to get a few new quests.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

SirKewberth,

Actually it would be better if the one with the rocket in space had low grav
    Do u remember there is parkour? Low grav will destroy it lol, unless Kewb make.it more far