A dash

So... I was playing A Hat In Time (awesome game btw) and then i played cubic castles and thought... "why is'int there a dash?" So i think there should be a perk/thing that you could have, besides it could replace the extra cubits perk! also there could be a block that would be a no dash block! that would be cool! wbu?

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Can you explain or show what this dash is?
    When you say dash i thought of this symbol ( - )
    So, i am not sure what the thing is you are proposing.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2019
    dash can mean to run fast
  • Interesting... so a perk to have a short time that you can run faster?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Why not?
    +1, Maybe able to crack the cracked stone/ice
  • dash can mean to run fast

scorto7 said:

Can you explain or show what this dash is?
    When you say dash i thought of this symbol ( - )
    So, i am not sure what the thing is you are proposing.

Interesting... so a perk to have a short time that you can run faster?

Yeah, something to make you run really fast if you pressed a key, for like 2 seconds
  • @SilverDash wait nvm

Wow
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2019
    Rather than it being a perk, I'd prefer to see something like this be a short time buff from eating one of the foods. Maybe a sugar high gives you a dash buff?...you get different lengths of dash buffs depending what you eat...a cake gives more time, but halloween candy gives you a shorter buff.

I really would like to see the foods we eat be able to provide some sort of effect in game. I still say buffs are the way to go for them.
  • b3achy said:

Rather than it being a perk, I'd prefer to see something like this be a short time buff from eating one of the foods. Maybe a sugar high gives you a dash buff?...you get different lengths of dash buffs depending what you eat...a cake gives more time, but halloween candy gives you a shorter buff.

I really would like to see the foods we eat be able to provide some sort of effect in game. I still say buffs are the way to go for them.

wow that actually makes a lot of since now that I think about it...
  • I think you’re getting geometry dash here buddy.