Limited Time System Messages

A suggestion: we could write limited time system messages which allow people to adversite different stuff in a realm and the messages could get pinned to the top of the chat, maybe there would be realm-linked system messages or cubic-wide messages? We could buy a system messages pack from the cubit shop, just like the holla pack. What do you think?

Comments

• yes
  • yes
  • Can we not have the system message saying "me buy vend me buy rares cheap pls no scammer," thanks.
  • edited August 2019
    cat amp s said:

yes

DoodleDog said:

yes

JuIius said:

Can we not have the system message saying "me buy vend me buy rares cheap pls no scammer," thanks.

Might be useful for realm based messages but not system wide messages. Hollas are already abused as it is. I think they should be time limited and not cheap though because it could be abused as well.

yes
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Might be useful for realm based messages but not system wide messages. Hollas are already abused as it is. I think they should be time limited and not cheap though because it could be abused as well.
  • Might be useful for realm based messages but not system wide messages. Hollas are already abused as it is. I think they should be time limited and not cheap though because it could be abused as well.

I agree. And what if this supposed thing does happen and someone does cuss and moderators can’t do anything about it. Some updates go down to moderators.. and I disagree with this. I’d rather to keep the game original when it comes to chat.
  • BonariBonari Member
    edited August 2019
    i think customising a message at the top of the chat would be neat, maybe doesn't need to replace the original system text either, it could just lie under it. it's a clever concept, lets say i was to make a public plot realm and i wanted the rules strict- i could hop onto my computer and type the rules i want specifically followed so it's hard to miss and understood by visitors coming by my realm. +1
    [edit] And if there was to be a scenario where a player does abuse the feature, it could come with a larger consequence such as losing the ability to use the feature for a period of time or at all [edit]
  • Might be useful for realm based messages but not system wide messages. Hollas are already abused as it is. I think they should be time limited and not cheap though because it could be abused as well.

+1
  • 1+++++++++++++++
  • Something like this?
  • 'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

I kinda meant something like that.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

I kinda meant something like that.
    Yes but as whim said, only in the realm. That is a much better idea.
  • BonariBonari Member
    edited August 2019
    don't mean to necropost if this counts, but i'm only bumping to see other insights on this idea because i have a strong hope on it. Dragon has made a clean example of the feature in-game.
  • bump?