Design Copy.

Don't you just hate when someone copies one of your builds and doesn't give any credit to you?
Well this is what happened with my old shop.
My Old shop is called : White Market and the copy is called : dragon x shop
The First screenshot is my realm and the 2nd one is the copy.

Comments

• Well i saw tons of shops with a similar layout
  • Doesn't really look the same..
  • As said above, also there are no copyrights on realm builds, soo
  • I understand it's frustrating but there is nothing anyone can do. But at least he changed the blocks and colour instead of exactly building it the way you did.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

Don't you just hate when someone copies one of your builds and doesn't give any credit to you?

My guy, even if no one else understands, i do. When something you built and put a ton of time into gets copied its really irritating. Best thing to do is to speak to the owner
  • Don't you just hate when someone copies one of your builds and doesn't give any credit to you?

My guy, even if no one else understands, i do. When something you built and put a ton of time into gets copied its really irritating. Best thing to do is to speak to the owner
    *gets banned from owner's realm*
  • "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." ~ Charles Caleb Colton

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” ~ Oscar Wilde
  • If somebody is willing to copy your build, that probably means it's a good one. But like I said earlier you can't copyright it lol.