Comments

• why not mouses
  • why not mouses

Mice are common >:D
    Not as cute >:O
    Not as fun :'(
    Not as sweet >:(

Rats rule
  • If rats, then we must have weasels, ferrets and squirrels too...must have squirrels...and they need to dart around instead of following us directly.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2019
    b3achy said:

If rats, then we must have weasels, ferrets and squirrels too...must have squirrels...and they need to dart around instead of following us directly.

Well maybe that could be a feature, where they dart around. But honestly, most pet rats (I dont know about squirrels and such) go in a straight line towads a person, very much like a dog or cat.
  • edited August 2019
    um........

How about................

no
  • ferrets i would like, rats on the other hand...
  • b3achy said:

If rats, then we must have weasels, ferrets and squirrels too...must have squirrels...and they need to dart around instead of following us directly.

Well maybe that could be a feature, where they dart around. But honestly, most pet rats (I dont know about squirrels and such) go in a straight line towads a person, very much like a dog or cat.
    Ooops, sorry... meant that if there were squirrels, they'd need to dart around a lot. Not the rats. My sister actually had pet rats (former/rescued lab rats). They really are cool animals and make really neat pets.
  • why not mouses

Its "mice" not "mouses"
  • b3achy said:

b3achy said:

Ooops, sorry... meant that if there were squirrels, they'd need to dart around a lot. Not the rats. My sister actually had pet rats (former/rescued lab rats). They really are cool animals and make really neat pets.
    Oh yeah haha, sorry about that! I do like that suggestion, it would add a really cute touch to a new pet :D

Speaking of pet rats, yessss another pet rat lover!! Rats are such amazing pets, not enough people know how awesome they are, they're always considered pests... We need to spread the word! :D
  • YAy rats 111111111111+
  • But rats live in sewage pipes :(
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember