Your shops rated!

flamerockflamerock Member
edited August 2019 in Player Events & Creations
About a year back I did something called 'Your shops rated'. I got the community to tell me about shops and I'd rank them!

I stopped after I got bored of the game around July/August 2018.

So I was wondering would people want to see it come back? If so just comment your or other players shops.

How it works

Spoiler:

You would recommend me a shop that may be yours or someone elses. I will rate/rank it based on prices, looks and size. The top 3 will appear outside of a spoiler while the rest will appear in one in other based on rank.

Make sure that the realm is open (a problem I encountered occasionally) aswell to keep your prices that way. I and your customers that you may get will be checking if the comment I give matches the store.

You must be able to take criticism. Example: Your shop is too expensive or the size of it is poor. (Will go into detail) I will also explain the positives of it and will most likely explain one more than the other depending of quality.

You can ask me to re-review your shop if it comes outside of the top 3 after 2 weeks.

The shop can be anything! From clothes to resources!

Finally, the only prize is the customers you get.

Comment any shops you like! It can be yours or someone elses.

1st: *External shop*
2nd: Marvelous Market
3rd: Spooon's sky vends

All other shops

Spoiler:

A2Z
Pure Sky Vends

Comments

• VairenVairen Member
    Seems interesting...

How about A2Z?
  • My shop: Pure Sky Vends
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited July 2019
    Vairen said:

Seems interesting...

How about A2Z?

Has to be said, your shop is overpriced. Not one item in your shop would be considered average price. I also had a problem with that many of the vends weren't set up. Although it looked nice and was huge, I don't think that defends the prices.
    Pure Sky said:

My shop: Pure Sky Vends

I had the same problem that it had both of its items above average price. But main problem was size. Although it has the capability to hold about 12 items, it only holds 2 at the current moment. I'll review again soon if it gets more items. It does look nice but looks doesn't save a store.
  • VairenVairen Member
    flamerock said:

Vairen said:

Seems interesting...

How about A2Z?

Has to be said, your shop is overpriced. Not one item in your shop would be considered average price. I also had a problem with that many of the vends weren't set up. Although it looked nice and was huge, I don't think that defends the prices.
    Pure Sky said:

My shop: Pure Sky Vends

I had the same problem that it had both of its items above average price. But main problem was size. Although it has the capability to hold about 12 items, it only holds 2 at the current moment. I'll review again soon if it gets more items. It does look nice but looks doesn't save a store.
    Great to know! It actually isn't my shop, but Sir. Pixel's.
  • Should've known lol
  • !bump still looking for shops!
  • The community shop, #gowhims
  • I'll have a shop I'll enter in soon
  • PartyParty Member
    Marvelous Market
  • Spoooon's Sky vends has been one of my favourite shops for ages.
  • SHOP Francais is the shop name, owned by Emilie_123, it's the cheapest ressources shop for me
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Sarco's Realm :v
  • Sorry that I haven't updated this yet, I'm on holidays in Ibiza and will continue it upon my return to Ireland
  • The community shop: I will not rate this shop as it's a shop that has sellers that are loads of players. These type of shops tend to be expensive, due to payments.

Marvelous Market: Although the shops design is great, nothing in the shop I'd consider average price. Everything is either slightly above, such as the Santa set, or highly over price, such as the red and blue cap. I would recommend this shop of you're looking for a wearable that you've been looking for if you're willing to pay the price.

Spooon's sky vends: First shop that has things below average price! Although it's only screwdrivers, hammers e.t.c. The rest of the shop is overpriced such as 2 pieces of gold for 1c (300 for 150c in the shop). It's visuals are stunning, and I love the looks of these kind of shops, but it's prices set it down.

Shop Francais: Although the prices are good, there are no vends in this shop >_<.

Sarco's realm: I currently can't get into your realm...friend request me maybe or give me a cooking or somthing.
  • edited August 2019
    hmm you can visit my vend shop its kinda small but i think its good
    its called skullcandy's shop

• just type that in exactly like that
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    *External Shop* (Change design every season)
  • Sarco said:

just type that in exactly like that

Don’t type realm or it won’t come up.
  • dont visit my one it literally has 3 items in it (but hey those items are February's prices )
  • Ok after a good 2 weeks I'm back to rate a shop.

Spoiler:

I was in Ibiza for a week and then another I just wasn't bothered to touch a game.

I only got 1 that I could actually review because Sarco cancelled his and Skullcandys shop was empty (I'll review it again soon if requested)

*External shop*: The first shop that actually has good prices! Many items are cheap, and if they're above average price it's barely anything! It also looks great! Definetly taking the top spot!
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited August 2019
    flamerock said:

Ok after a good 2 weeks I'm back to rate a shop.

Spoiler:

I was in Ibiza for a week and then another I just wasn't bothered to touch a game.

I only got 1 that I could actually review because Sarco cancelled his and Skullcandys shop was empty (I'll review it again soon if requested)

*External shop*: The first shop that actually has good prices! Many items are cheap, and if they're above average price it's barely anything! It also looks great! Definetly taking the top spot!

Oh thanks, its my shop :D
  • Thundah Place

UwU
  • I am resubmitting Pure Sky Vends
  • I submit my shop. Da Farmer's Shop
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The owner of this thread has not been online in months. Please make sure you are not commenting on old topics that someone has necroposted.