[Building Contest]: Dragons

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Those are some really great prizes!
  • CruelCruel Member
    edited May 2016

I will deliver my door to you once I decide on what I am going to build ^_^!

I predicted that you are going to build a dragon
  • smuressmures Member
    YAS GREY IS ENTERING!!! KICK EVERYONE'S BOOTIES OFF >:O
  • I am just kidding by the way about the destroying :)! There are some really strong contenders in this competition <3. Good luck to everyone and may the fire of a dragon be with you!
  • rabbirabbi Member
    @swissy @Zephania @*coolman* @The Cookie Pirate Smores @Sir. Pixel @Yakroo If you guys have time bring the doors to me
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    rabbi said:

@swissy @Zephania @*coolman* @The Cookie Pirate Smores @Sir. Pixel @Yakroo If you guys have time bring the doors to me

Ill friend you in-game as soon as iam done with my art :P
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    Hey rabbi I'd like to join sign me up pls :)
    Name:*Friendly Gorilla*

P/S:I'm working alone
  • Sweet Mother Mary >:O! THOSE PRIZES! I cry at their beauty. The being pulled from two directions, NO GREY DON'T ENTER YES GREY ENTER! O_O Cave art....look at the cave art *pet* *pet* *pet. I only live once.....GREY YOU MUST DO IT FOR THE CAVE ART.....I know but but...oh it is so beautiful. THAT IS IT! GREY IS ENTERING >:O! The war is on for the cave art and I AM GOING TO DESTROY EVERYONE...because I need that cave art! JUNE TWELVE, consider it done!

I will deliver my door to you once I decide on what I am going to build ^_^!

ok, i got u time to put on tryhard mode *while turning it on accidently turns it back off*..... What was I doing???

• smuressmures Member
    rabbi said:

I'll get to you as soon as I buy a doorway
  • CruelCruel Member
    I think the rules also have to be specific, Like only using 1 room/realm and 1 dragon for each contestant, or change the contest to 2d contest or change to a 3d contest so its fair enough since 3d is better and 2d have lower chance to win.. Using only 1 room/realm will be better since its a building contest not a story contest, a story is just an addition and you dont need a very long story....
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    edited May 2016
    Eh,m about that,I build my dragon after I entered to register here for the contest :C
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

I talked with rabbi and here is a suggestion he agreed on:
    All Dragons Must be built during the contest."
    I mean...i think we all want fairplay right?
    Joining with a already finished dragon in contest is not so fairplay tho...
    However,is rabbi's choice to edit the main post or not
    Jsut a suggestion '-'

Would be hard to tell when builds were constructed.
  • Hi rabbi. I noticed some changes to the contest, and it doesnt match my build. Well, I started the room 3 months ago, but just sticked the dragon when the contest was announced. Plus, I already built 3 dragons, but sadly there should only be 1. Im gonna talk to swissy later if she still wants to continue, since Im withdrawing from the contest. Sorry and I hope you understand.
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    rabbi said:

Building Contest: Dragons
    Multiple rooms are fine, but only 1 room should have the dragon. all other rooms can only support the story line but not be as multiple themed entries.

Only 1 dragon? Bummer. And I was gonna build 12 dragons :d

• CamlannCamlann Member

THE GARGOYLE KING!
    Takes a selfie with the alpha dragon :O
    Built by:*Friendly Gorilla*
  • smuressmures Member
    "You are not allowed to use finished room/realms as an entry. Multiple rooms are fine, but only 1 room should have the dragon. all other rooms can only support the story line but not be as multiple themed entries."

Does that mean we con only have one room with one dragon? Or can we have multiple dragons in the one room? Sauce and I had already planned out multiple dragons in the one room. @rabbi
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    I just made 1 big dragon and storylines around it :)
  • rabbirabbi Member

"You are not allowed to use finished room/realms as an entry. Multiple rooms are fine, but only 1 room should have the dragon. all other rooms can only support the story line but not be as multiple themed entries."

Does that mean we con only have one room with one dragon? Or can we have multiple dragons in the one room? Sauce and I had already planned out multiple dragons in the one room. @rabbi

yes you could have multiple dragons in one room
  • smuressmures Member
    Okay thanks! :D
  • Meg and I are going to end up building something identical because we think the same lol.
  • Meg and I are going to end up building something identical because we think the same lol.

Instant winner right here.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Grey+Meg = Win :o

Meg and I are going to end up building something identical because we think the same lol.

These awesome builder are collaborating together x_x
    Iam ded
  • @swissy, please read what I have said sevelral comments above this.
    edited May 2016

Hi rabbi. I noticed some changes to the contest, and it doesnt match my build. Well, I started the room 3 months ago, but just sticked the dragon when the contest was announced. Plus, I already built 3 dragons, but sadly there should only be 1. Im gonna talk to swissy later if she still wants to continue, since Im withdrawing from the contest. Sorry and I hope you understand.

@swissy, please read what I have said sevelral comments above this.

I still want to continue though.
    @007 Awesome 007
  • So do you want to continue it in a new room provided by you? Cause Im afraid I cant share you the room since its a part of my project Im opening up soon. Im really sorry.

So do you want to continue it in a new room provided by you? Cause Im afraid I cant share you the room since its a part of my project Im opening up soon. Im really sorry.

Sure! Ill just need to find some cubits

• Swissy said:

So do you want to continue it in a new room provided by you? Cause Im afraid I cant share you the room since its a part of my project Im opening up soon. Im really sorry.

Sure! Ill just need to find some cubits

Goodluck with that :P
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    @rabbi I Have Bought A Doorway ☺
  • @Yakroo if youre gonna enter his contest with the godzilla you made, it isnt accepted since you made it before this contest.