Make Cubic Castles Great Again! {Leveling Up Cars?!?!?!}

MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
edited August 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
(The Title is just for the words, cubic castles is already great.)

Alright! Here's my first of several posts I'm going to make that explain some of my epical ideas for Cubic Castles. Some of these ideas are more far fetched than others, I already know that. ;) Here's a quick list of the adds for "my update 1" and then I will go into more detail.

-UPDATE 1-
Wheels Update 2.0
(New System) - Leveling Up Cars
(New Car) - Indie Car
(New Item) - Ramps
(New Cosmetics) - Racing suit, pit crew outfit, wearable metal, holdable racing cup, ect.
(new Decor) - Winner's Podium, side-track banners, ect.

Now, time to go into a little more detail!

1. Leveling Up Cars
OK, this would work in the same way you would level up a pet, however, instead of mining or building to gain the XP, you would use cubits to level it up just like a clan stone. Now you may be asking why would I want to level up my car? In doing so, it will look different once you reach level 50, like any other pet. EXAMPLE: You just leveled up your Dorkmobile to level 50 and it is now a lime green with black tinted windows, and maybe some new, cooler looking body shape. When you would press on whatever car you had, it would say the Level, and then the name, just like a dog kennel or any other animal would have if it was in your inventory. (Perhaps you can only level up Dorkmobile, sportsmobile, spudbuggy, pinkster, off roader, luxoride, and tractor, other event cars you cannot level up. )

2. Indie Car
This would just be another car added into the game that would look somewhat like an Indie racing car.

3. Ramps
These would be very beneficial for elevating in height rather than using pixels or stairs, and would give the track a smoother ride. Perhaps there could be several kinds of ramps, some are just there to go up or go down. Others act as if they had accelerators in them and when you hit the ramp, you go flying forward and into the air! Ramps will allow smoother riding/racing and will allow jumps on a race track!

4. New Cosmetics
This would be new wearables and holdable items. New outfits could include a detailed racing suit with a new helmet, wearable metal, and holdable trophy cup, or perhaps a pit crew outfit with a side-ear microphone.

5. New Decor
This could be anything from a winner's podium to side-track banners, new looking roads with arrows, whatever kind of racing decorations you can think of!

EXTRA: I think something that would be nice is if the finish line bumper would track the time that you obtain by using the Go bumper, and the start bumper, this would be beneficial for racing events.

If you have anything to add to this, post your thoughts! What kind of racing decor would you add?

Comments

• levels for cars would be too confusing

In what way?
  • "Me likey !" +1

In what way?
    lol I dunno, i guess pricing would be off because the prices of lvl 0 cars, which eveery car would start at would go down but idk honestly
  • MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    edited August 2019

levels for cars would be too confusing

In what way?
    lol I dunno, i guess pricing would be off because the prices of lvl 0 cars, which eveery car would start at would go down but idk honestly
    is that a bad thing? lol i mean that's how it works with pets.
  • -1 for the car leveling are simple...in pc version there are a bug with the 800×600 screen, the bug are that you walk away and you just need to click out of the cc screen and the player walks in a infinite bucle, well if you add an acceloring you just need to leave the player alone for a few hours and tadaaaa lvl 50 car.
  • -1 for the car leveling are simple...in pc version there are a bug with the 800×600 screen, the bug are that you walk away and you just need to click out of the cc screen and the player walks in a infinite bucle, well if you add an acceloring you just need to leave the player alone for a few hours and tadaaaa lvl 50 car.

perhaps a certain amount of drive time needed to level up?
  • I like some of these but leveling up cars is -1
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited August 2019

-1 for the car leveling are simple...in pc version there are a bug with the 800×600 screen, the bug are that you walk away and you just need to click out of the cc screen and the player walks in a infinite bucle, well if you add an acceloring you just need to leave the player alone for a few hours and tadaaaa lvl 50 car.

Read what i said again the same bug will be avaible for that too, i think you missed to read when i said "and leave the game alone for a few hours"
  • MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    edited August 2019

-1 for the car leveling are simple...in pc version there are a bug with the 800×600 screen, the bug are that you walk away and you just need to click out of the cc screen and the player walks in a infinite bucle, well if you add an acceloring you just need to leave the player alone for a few hours and tadaaaa lvl 50 car.

Read what i said again the same bug will be avaible for that too, i think you missed to read when i said "and leave the game alone for a few hours"
    ok, yes I see it now, man I thought this was a good idea XD Oh wait, I got one. Perhaps it's like a clan stone where you use cubits to level it up. It would be pretty costly but if it looks cool at level 50 then it may be worth it.
  • this will never be added
  • Timberton said:

this will never be added

Yeah, I know lol
  • Timberton said:

this will never be added

It should be though..