Is there any way I can download Cubic Castles?

My laptop broke which means i can't play cubic castles anymore. However cubic castles is my favourite game and I have really good friends on there I dearly miss. I got a new device, what I call a tablop (idk it's real name but tablop is more fun) which is basically a tablet but has windows (Cortana and stuff) it has Microsoft store, which cc is not on, I can't move on the steam version, and I can't get google play.

I don't have a phone ;p

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    if your tablet has windows 10(which is most likely the case) you should be able to access google play store trough your browser and type in the search cubic castles.
    Or just use this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

If your device is compatible it will tell you on the page with the text : This app is suitable for your device.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited July 2019
    scorto7 said:

if your tablet has windows 10(which is most likely the case) you should be able to access google play store trough your browser and type in the search cubic castles.
    Or just use this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

If your device is compatible it will tell you on the page with the text : This app is suitable for your device.

It actually doesn't make any sense since it's an Android app store and Android apps won't work on Win10. The Play Store doesn't offer Win10 executables (.exe), only android apps (.apk)

To the TO: You should be able to get an USB keyboard and change the mode of the device somewhere in the settings from Tablet Mode to Desktop Mode. Most likely under Settings > System somewhere.
  • An emulator, maybe?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    why cant you download steam?
  • why cant you download steam?

I can but the cc on there isn't meant for touchscreens so I can't move
  • xSmoke. said:

An emulator, maybe?

they never work for me but I'll try
  • scorto7 said:

DoodleDog said:

scorto7 said:

It actually doesn't make any sense since it's an Android app store and Android apps won't work on Win10. The Play Store doesn't offer Win10 executables (.exe), only android apps (.apk)

To the TO: You should be able to get an USB keyboard and change the mode of the device somewhere in the settings from Tablet Mode to Desktop Mode. Most likely under Settings > System somewhere.
    xSmoke. said:

An emulator, maybe?

I think the only way to solve it is if I buy a keyboard ;-;
  • I think the only way to solve it is if I buy a keyboard ;-;

Yeah.
  • u got a surface pro?
  • u got a surface pro?

he's a pro at surfacing
  • u got a surface pro?

he's a pro at surfacing
    ?
  • a surface pro is a kind of tablet

I searched it up and I don't have a surface pro

You don't need to know what type of tablet you have. Just go to your nearest bestbuy, ask someone for a keyboard cover which matches the size of your tablet (probably 7" or 10") and buy it lol.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

scorto7 said:

DoodleDog said:

scorto7 said:

xSmoke. said:

An emulator, maybe?

I think the only way to solve it is if I buy a keyboard ;-;
    i think yeah, or you can live with the on screen keyboard
  • DoodleDog said:

a surface pro is a kind of tablet

You don't need to know what type of tablet you have. Just go to your nearest bestbuy, ask someone for a keyboard cover which matches the size of your tablet (probably 7" or 10") and buy it lol.
    Oki
  • I already had one of these, and really cubic castles are not in the store, there are no cubic castles for these kinds of devices from microsoft. (I think it should have.)