Just asking...

How does MGN Red Eagle stay lvl 0 even tough when I watch his videos his xp (idk) bar has a different level on it... Is this a bug / glitch / hack?

Comments

• Because he can (yes, that's the answer)
  • Since he was a big CC YouTuber, I THINK it’s a way for people to know it’s actually him, since there were so many MGNers and MGN red eagles lol. In a way, it’s a way of “verifying” him (similar to a blue check mark on Instagram accounts).
    I may be wrong!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2019
    Probably an alt account...might have an extra space in the name...or the l in Eagle is a capital i (which looks like an l - I)...

Or it's someone impersonating him using either the above options or some other to try to fool you.
  • b3achy said:

Probably an alt account...might have an extra space in the name...or the l in Eagle is a capital i (which looks like an l - I)...

Or it's someone impersonating him using either the above options or some other to try to fool you.

i can guarantee you that it isn't an alt, it is a feature...
  • T e D y said:

How does MGN Red Eagle stay lvl 0 even tough when I watch his videos his xp (idk) bar has a different level on it... Is this a bug / glitch / hack?

He used that lvl 0 glitch from back in 2016 it was I think and didn't level up since then. That's why his bar is showing lvl 19 or something like that.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2019
    Ah...glitch was BMT...(before my time)...only been here since mid-2017.
  • He was cloaked as level 0 by an admin.
  • 'Dragon' said:

He was cloaked as level 0 by an admin.

^
    He is level 37 or something if you watch his videos look on the top left.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited August 2019
    JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

^
    He was cloaked. I assumed you knew your level doesn’t change when you’re cloaked. Your sister is a mod.

Edit: That’s what I’ve heard from red and others for a long time. I guess that has a chance of being wrong.
  • Always thought and still thinking it's a glitch lol
  • DaFrenchy said:

Always thought and still thinking it's a glitch lol

But if it was a glitch it would of been patched and taken off Red’s account?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2019
    'Dragon' said:

JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

^
    He was cloaked. I assumed you knew your level doesn’t change when you’re cloaked. Your sister is a mod.

Edit: That’s what I’ve heard from red and others for a long time. I guess that has a chance of being wrong.
    Yes, I know that.
    @DaFrenchy
  • lol julius the noob