Small little things you'd like to be changed

CD87CD87 Member
edited July 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Instead of suggesting something big or making many suggestions thread, I decided to do something differently this time: A thread containing small things that are easy and wanted to be changed.

By focusing on small stuff sometimes, the quality of life of the game would increase, thus producing a better gaming experience as a whole.

Plus, concentrating all of them in one thread also helps keeping the forum neat.

If you have any, feel free to leave them here!

I'll start with these two suggestion:
+Move Crafter's Kit into the "Crafting" section of the store (for obvious reason).
+Increase the commonness of White Dye by adding more crafting options (such as Wild White Flowers) and/or increasing its amount in each craft (10-15 like all other dyes).

Comments

• CrepusCrepus Member
    edited July 2019
    - Being able to jump out of a car while underwater

- A neck on the qbee
  • ExCelsius said:

- A neck on the qbee

It irritates me too haha
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes more of this thread please. I really do want to know what the smaller things are that are causing day to day inconvenience playing.
  • PartyParty Member
    When you sit down on a chair your backpack becomes a headpack.
  • Party said:

When you sit down on a chair your backpack becomes a headpack.

Haha. True.

When you hit the link block to become small (omg I don't remember the name), but your tutu is in your neck.
  • can sleep on bed
  • edited July 2019
    • craft wood out of deep forest trunks and roots
    • craft half coal blocks so we don't have to craft black plaster every time
    • craft half road
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    - Only 100k cubits On vends
    - in the non grav stamp when you place a block you jump and start floating
  • Being able to call your car to other places would be kind of nice. Or respawing your car.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited July 2019
    The Chat Bar (in my opinion) shouldn't jump to bottom, so you could actually read it back.
    If btw these ideas make it in-game, the updtate should be called Convinient Castles.
  • Being able to call your car to other places would be kind of nice. Or respawing your car.

Relog to respawn your car.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    We can lay on bed
  • Drakay said:

- Only 100k cubits On vends
    - in the non grav stamp when you place a block you jump and start floating

The funny thing is, I did some testing and was able to put 999,999 in a vending machine price, but it set the vend to 0 instead of 999,999.

Also, Only being able to type 99,999 in a reg.
  • allow dropped items to move on conveyors
  • allow dropped items to move on conveyors

Omg yus (Transfer your items without make your inventory heavy)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

allow dropped items to move on conveyors

Put conveyors infront forge, automatic go to u when done lol
  • MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    edited August 2019
    -Alvin- said:

allow dropped items to move on conveyors

Put conveyors infront forge, automatic go to u when done lol
    make some kind of machine that if a dropped item lands on it, it transfers it into a chest for easy storage. #AutomaticFactory
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Clan names that has no members should automatically not be "taken" so people could use the name again
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    edited August 2019
    Being able to read the previous chat after being banned from a realm
    Its not that small but a only this level to this level sentry (for stuff like giveaways to new players)
  • Yakroo said:

Clan names that has no members should automatically not be "taken" so people could use the name again

Yea this is super necessary, can be annoying when you can't use a name of a clan that is basically non-existant
  • This post needs to be an announcement O.o
  • Show owner's name beside each realm name in the lobby search bumper
  • Please fix the the bags clothing when you sit because every time i sit the bag becomes a hat because it moves to the head
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited August 2019
    I would disable wand animation when pvp is off.
    I would disable fizzled wand animation at all.
    I would delete sound of mun buggy and
    sonar sound from plasm hunting hat idk the name.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Sachi-san said:

Please fix the the bags clothing when you sit because every time i sit the bag becomes a hat because it moves to the head

THis is fixed for the next update.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Sachi-san said:

Please fix the the bags clothing when you sit because every time i sit the bag becomes a hat because it moves to the head

Yay finally!
  • IncenseIncense Member
    edited August 2019
    I'd like the "white cloudy" envinroment stamp, purchasable from the store, to be reusable.
    I don't understand why other stamps can return to the inventory (and being yours forever) while the white cloudy not.

(Edited comment)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I don't think this topic was made to share bugs... But more about small little things that could enhance/change the game.
  • Show owner's name beside each realm name in the lobby search bumper

I like this idea. I’ll mess around with it later and try to make a good example.
  • Sachi-san said:

Yay

This discussion has been closed.