How do i Get Unmuted?

So I was ranting about a world then suddenly i got muted when i tried to speak. So i need help how to unmute

Comments

• Not trying to mininmod or anything. But a moderator will choose for how long you get muted. If you’ve cussed. You’ll Probably be muted for 12-24 hours or at a moderators discretion. And if you get a consequence they should really be private. So you don’t get unmuted you ride out until the mute ends.
  • ragean said:

Not trying to mininmod or anything. But a moderator will choose for how long you get muted. If you’ve cussed. You’ll Probably be muted for 12-24 hours or at a moderators discretion. And if you get a consequence they should really be private. So you don’t get unmuted you ride out until the mute ends.

minimod.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

ragean said:

Not trying to mininmod or anything. But a moderator will choose for how long you get muted. If you’ve cussed. You’ll Probably be muted for 12-24 hours or at a moderators discretion. And if you get a consequence they should really be private. So you don’t get unmuted you ride out until the mute ends.

minimod.
    Wow jeez, you're such a minimod.
  • thats dumb
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

thats dumb

I muted you for 7 hours for swearing and being generally rude towards other players and the owner, though you didn't know who it was. You'll be unmuted when the 7 hours are over.
  • lols, some people r dumb xD
  • cat amp s said:

lols, some people r dumb xD

He just has asked.
  • it's been solved. Closing thread
This discussion has been closed.