I have a question about this guy...

T e D yT e D y Member
edited July 2019 in Help Requests
So people said that she/he is a scammer and she won a parkour even though she's lvl 1. And ya'll also said that she uses VPN well yes she uses VPN but how did she get a jester backpack?! and I saw her in pen's yard rentals and she sells items like dorkmobile, santa set, cat set and more stuff. I have a screenshot of her wearing a jester backpack and speaking tagalog (my country's language).
lool I even asked her if she has alt and she asked: "What is alt?"
His / Her name is Jronnacu7

Comments

• Some people are alts who don’t want to disclose their true accounts so they behave like that. It May also be someone who bought cubits and May be hiding the swirls. Either case, a lot of such people are encountered everyday. As per vpn, imma report this bug soon but idk how cuz this only happens when I’m on a public Wi-Fi but my country automatically reaches any place randomly usually Indonesia or Albania.... so whether that account uses a vpn or not is a matter in question anyway. Btw the picture link is broken
  • Actually VPN isn't a bug and using VPN is not prohibited, and the devs can't do anything about it. It's a process outside the game.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2019
    Actually using vpn in a wrong way are illegal, check the terms of service "3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned."
  • Actually using vpn in a wrong way are illegal, check the terms of service "3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned."

To cheat The game. This doesn’t even connect to the game let alone cheat it. VPNs are completely fine.
  • DoodleDog said:

Actually VPN isn't a bug and using VPN is not prohibited, and the devs can't do anything about it. It's a process outside the game.

I’m not saying von is a bug. Im saying there’s a bug that randomly change s your country which many people might mistake for a person using vpn as this happens a lot with me