It just came in my mind

Yesterday, a thought just came in my mind. And because of that, it is hard for me to sleep and I can't stop thinking about it. So yeah here's what it is. If we have a Cosmic Cow mask, which is a mask looks like a cow, why don't we have space fetus mask, but looks like a fetus? What do you think guys? This thought is driving me crazy xD

Comments

• darkpqdarkpq Member
    humm...i like the idea...but thats just gona be a meme xD probably...5 sec. later a lot of memes lol.........but that woulnd make it weird like how do you have in mind like could you make a representation that i can see because i like the idea but how would it look like?
  • edited July 2019
    Do you even know how a fetus looks like?

I think you have no clue about what it is, do you?

Now, what you suggested, is that we add this as a mask item. Simply no. It would be wierd and disguisting if we saw players wearing little baby fetuses on their heads.

An instant -1

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    No thanks.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well maybe a baby head, but not a fetus
  • a mask that looks like a giant floating baby head from Phineas and Ferb? (And if you had invisibility cloak XD)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

a mask that looks like a giant floating baby head from Phineas and Ferb? (And if you had invisibility cloak XD)

Omg no thx
  • gross
  • I don’t think they’ll make a specific item just based off a specific player’s name. Imagine people who don’t know space being disturbed by the item lol
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2019

a mask that looks like a giant floating baby head from Phineas and Ferb? (And if you had invisibility cloak XD)

-100 to the fetus head...

+10 to the big baby head from Phineas and Ferb...that thing always cracks me up when it shows up in the background.

• Alv'Alv' Member
    b3achy said:

+10 to the big baby head from Phineas and Ferb...that thing always cracks me up when it shows up in the background.

Nuuuu I hate that, it would be creepy for kids (?)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    No
  • Do you even know how a fetus looks like?

I think you have no clue about what it is, do you?

Now, what you suggested, is that we add this as a mask item. Simply no. It would be wierd and disguisting if we saw players wearing little baby fetuses on their heads.

An instant -1

I think you have no clue what jokes and sarcasm looks like xD
    b3achy said:

Oooh that's cool xD
    IcyTamTam said:

I don’t think they’ll make a specific item just based off a specific player’s name. Imagine people who don’t know space being disturbed by the item lol

HAHAHA yep I agree

I like Phineas and Ferb when I was a kid lol