Make hollas items!

In my opinion,I think that hollas should be items so players can safely sell them without the risk of somebody scamming them. I mean,what if someone doesn't want to buy a whole pack of four hollas and just want one or two hollas so they could buy hollas for a certain price by a player.
If you're still confused,here's the deal:
If hollas were items,players could sell them to other players. Because,you know,they only want to buy ONE holla.

Do you agree?
  1. Do you like this idea?12 votes
    1. Yes.
      58.33%
    2. I'm not sure.
      16.67%
    3. I'm confused.
        0.00%
    4. No. (state reason)
      25.00%

Comments

• MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    9.90 Karma
    I would like to see this +1
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    93.65 Karma
    +1
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    12.50 Karma
    Great idea
  • 21.55 Karma
    Instead of making it an item, a better suggestion I think would be if we had the option to buy X amount of hollas, pricing 500 each as before.
  • DatArcherDatArcher Member
    5.75 Karma

Instead of making it an item, a better suggestion I think would be if we had the option to buy X amount of hollas, pricing 500 each as before.

+1
  • Cub the CubicCub the Cubic Member
    16.80 Karma

Yeah,that's fine too.
  • -Alvin--Alvin- Member
    77.35 Karma
    +1, Maybe that "item" is...uh idk name, the thing that qbee taking(while holla), eat it and use it, and there is "Cancel"
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    307.70 Karma
    well i like both ideas here

-or make it buyable each for 500c

-or make it an item (but would be appreciated if we didnt have to bring them everywhere)
  • nightbreezenightbreeze Member
    6.80 Karma
    I like this idea. As Alvin said, making it a consumable would be nice.