Make hollas items!

Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
edited July 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
In my opinion, I think that hollas should be items so players can safely sell them without the risk of somebody scamming them. I mean, what if someone doesn't want to buy a whole pack of four hollas and just want one or two hollas?
If you're still confused, here's the deal:
If hollas were items, players could sell them to other players. Because you know, they only want to buy ONE holla.

EDIT: Grammar mistakes.

Comments

• I would like to see this +1
  • +1
  • Great idea
  • Instead of making it an item, a better suggestion I think would be if we had the option to buy X amount of hollas, pricing 500 each as before.
  • Instead of making it an item, a better suggestion I think would be if we had the option to buy X amount of hollas, pricing 500 each as before.

+1

Yeah,that's fine too.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1, Maybe that "item" is...uh idk name, the thing that qbee taking(while holla), eat it and use it, and there is "Cancel"
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well i like both ideas here

-or make it buyable each for 500c

-or make it an item (but would be appreciated if we didnt have to bring them everywhere)
  • I like this idea. As Alvin said, making it a consumable would be nice.
  • bumpsie
  • Would be an excellent thing to implement. As others have stated, hollas can now relate a bit to the Qbee Dance Tokens as they have the potential to be physically storable and tradable but still accessed via text. Could revamp the holla by requiring a /holla or /hollawarp command to be sent.
    Overall +1
  • I like the 500c each idea, but I kinda alr have too much stuff in my inventory as it is
  • +1 for turning into item but if possible make it so everyone who bought hollas have 1 permanent holla (everyday renew) and let the rest be 1 use (like the normal holla) any suggestions? (why do I feel like I should make this a new discussion)
  • bumppmub
  • +1 like the Growtopia megaphone