IM LOOKING FOR A JOB (read first this is not breaking rules)

i need a job (for cubics) because imm traing to do a proyect so i need sombody give me a job and that pays cubics...i have a clan but still i need more jobs so yea i need sombody give me a job mean time i will go mining to try to get cubics so... yea do you guys have a job for me i need cubics... i can mine for you or someting...help you build someting anyting i need cubics, an asking here is not breaking rules... so yea im looking for a job apart of mining...so yea give me a job and i migth ( probably yes) so yea this is the discution (not farming karma i do neec cubics and im working hard to get some).

Comments

• i will pm you tomorrow about a job :)
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    TANK YOU :D
  • You can get me sulfur and mineral deposit ill pay 1/1c
  • Aside from working at resources corporation I also hire personal miners AND crafters.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited July 2019
    O ok :P I Like both of those job too... :P I can do multi work Believe me I can.......
  • I'll buy all your white marble 1/1c.

We needs it
    We wants it
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    ok
  • A Tester? Like you test my parkour? I ll pay you 500c and 800c if you finished it
  • A Tester? Like you test my parkour? I ll pay you 500c and 800c if you finished it

like a guinea pig? xD
    atleast he gets payed :3
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    sure I WILL OD IT ALSO TRAING TO WORKING IN EVERY OF THIS DISCUSION :D

Oo! Oo! Oo! Pick me! Pick me!

can i test with him pleaaaaaassseeeee????