What do you think about the space pack?

CD87CD87 Member
edited July 2019 in General Chat
To me, this was an amazing update. Although I'm not a fan of space, the new blocks and decorations have surely brought a new atmosphere to the game. As a parkour builder , l also appreciate the new interactive blocks, which help creating more advanced and complicated challenges.

What do you think?

Comments

• for me, the space pack is amazing. the new blocks and stamps is great especially the space deco. Because of this update, new ideas will be made and my dreams of seeing space was made possible even though its online in the game
  • Revive my farm , more machanism
  • I thought the wearables were quite nice n liked them, yet id rather see an update fixing many things like a quality of life update. fixing racing n other problems occurring with basic cc.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited July 2019
    CD87 said:

What do you think?

I like amount of stuff you get from packs. Any Qbee who buys or earn cubits could afford peace of this update. Only lazy bugs wont be happy.
    I like new stamps.
    I dont like sound of new car. For 50k of cubits sound should be less iritating, and different from car that uses fuel to operate. :P
    What i would like to see in future regarding this pack is lasers who dont blink. Like if they are attached to switch if it is on than laser is always on.
    Also those space plants could get some farming integration. Like space soil and different way of farming. Maybe some space tractor or some tools to farm.
    Cheers

• What's great about the new pack is that all of the clothing items aren't over-the-top expensive! Most clothing items sell around 200c now (other than the cosmic cow head of course) and It's awesome. I hope I get a moon buggy to try out, looks cool!
  • its great i love antigrav

My farm has been dead for like 1 year

I farm everyday even if it's annoying, but I think farming would be worse than it is now if there were sci fi farming stuff.
  • DjedoDjedo Member

Revive my farm , more machanism

I farm everyday even if it's annoying, but I think farming would be worse than it is now if there were sci fi farming stuff.
    Why do you say that?