Come donate we help news but we dont have alot of c

Send me freind request too doonate puzzle_man

Comments

• darkpqdarkpq Member
    Hey friend me :P i have stuff i can give you but before why do you need stuff? What news?
  • VairenVairen Member
    Friend me as well... I'd be interested in donation some items and cubits!
  • Puzzle_manPuzzle_man Member
    edited July 2019
    Thanks you all me and my freind hadi_ak trying to help new players every donatioon accepted
  • Darkqp good news i got coouple of more hats too donate and i helped coouple of new player teching them the basics and giving them clothes and hats and couple of bombs and deor blocks and all the machines
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2019
    Puzzle if you really want to help newbies you don't need none to sponsor you ;) just teach them how to report scammers, how to avoid them, how to go to the mines etc.. If they are really newbies they don't need cubits, hats, etc... They just need learn the basics things so this thread are basically giving you stuff and we don't know what are you doing with that stuff may you sell them and get free c from ppl who think that you're helping someone.

Just saying :)

Btw i think if you really want to help newbies you don't need to say nothing like this..

Thanks me and my freind hadi_ak trying to help new players every donatioon accepted

• Ok its your way of think after i finish teching they will go search for something to wear oor buy and they will not have enough to buy anything they will try to gain it selling or mining if they will sell they may get scamed with price giving them the clothes hats ect... will help them and they wont need to go suffer of scammers making them visit the safty mom tips in cubic lerning center giving them couple of cubits to go start and you kinda right plwyers 2oont know what do i do with it so ook its your chose and your way of loook about people