Is there a !modtalk command?

i have a friend named >Aryniel< he said he's on the mod server and doing command like !modtalk as his first word is this a real thing or he's lying?
i dont have a screenshot bcoz im on pc and i dont know how to :(

Comments

• He its lying.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Unless he's talking about some other Discord server not related to Cubic Castles, he is lying.
  • The prefix for average commands for players are the same for moderators the prefix ! There is no command that I know of or the staff knows of that starts with that prefix. If he she does it again use the snipping tool or look it up how to screenshot on pc. And send it to a staff member on discord or forums. It can possibly be recognized as impersonating a moderator.
  • ragean said:

. It can possibly be recognized as impersonating a moderator.

Thats abit over the top dont ya think? if they start banning kids for lying and bragging about it there will not be alot of players left eventually

Grtz
  • He might be on a different discord server, not the official one. I dunno.
  • Koekenbak said:

ragean said:

. It can possibly be recognized as impersonating a moderator.

Thats abit over the top dont ya think? if they start banning kids for lying and bragging about it there will not be alot of players left eventually

Grtz
    That’s a little bit different than impersonating. Lying about where you live and age and bragging about money etc is all different. You want get banned for that I’m sure. Impersonating a moderator is against the rules. Ofc if someone accidentally typed in a discord command on cc we can all understand.