Sponsored Player Events.

1235»

Comments

• LateComLateCom Member
    I been waiting... I guess I pay my 200k for myself then...
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    I haven't seen that dude in ages
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited June 2019
    Eagence said:

I guess Qbird run out of money... Last time I saw him, he was swimming in it , but yet there is no funding events, all we see is a boy with lumberjack hat who stole cubits and ran away. And he didnt even manage to keep his word as always...

Dude, don't you get tired of criticising every thing that moves??
    If this game and this game's community is so full of flaws, why don't just move on? Go on, shoo, take your rotten apple scent and move somewhere else, preferably somewhere where other people won't be bothered by your nonsense
  • Eagence said:

sdgamez3 said:

Eagence said:

I guess Qbird run out of money... Last time I saw him, he was swimming in it , but yet there is no funding events, all we see is a boy with lumberjack hat who stole cubits and ran away. And he didnt even manage to keep his word as always...

If this game and this game's community is so full of flaws, why don't just move on? Go on, shoo, take your rotten apple scent and move somewhere else, preferably somewhere where other people won't be bothered by your nonsense
    There is a reason why certain things happening but you may learn it by your own self. And you cannot lead people like us to leave by "mobbing" & "naming" us, like jack (it was done once done before... ) It just amplify things anyway and I do enjoy game and your meaningless complains. But we do see how rude and immature you can be while claiming your opinion. Have a nice day.

Also this place is not a discussion are to tell what people should do or to insult them.
    Gdog please moderate as requires.

• Eagence said:

Eagence said:

sdgamez3 said:

Eagence said:

There is a reason why certain things happening but you may learn it by your own self. And you cannot lead people like us to leave by "mobbing" & "naming" us, like jack (it was done once done before... ) It just amplify things anyway and I do enjoy game and your meaningless complains. But we do see how rude and immature you can be while claiming your opinion. Have a nice day.

Also this place is not a discussion are to tell what people should do or to insult them.
    Gdog please moderate as requires.

My mistake I guess only kewb remained as forum mod huh :D no wonder why these happening, he was a good forum mod though, still I would have never wanted to be in this mess either.
    You're making it worse
  • When is the next set of voting @SirKewberth ?
  • SarcoSarco Member

When is the next set of voting @SirKewberth ?

probably not any time soon lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'll do it after the sci fi pack is out, since I'll have a little time then.
  • Where do we post out idea if we have one?
  • -Kaigen- said:

Where do we post out idea if we have one?

Msg SirKewberth
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited July 2019
    Can i make a thread detailing my event?
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Azsimuth said:

Can i make a thread detailing my event?

It's not prevented by the rules, so I think you can do it if you like. Though you should keep it as it is so that everyone is on the same starting line as you are.
  • SirKewberth when can we get our budget for our event
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If you're one of the winners and you're ready to start... please contact mabz for the cubits... via support ticket system.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited July 2019
    This sounds interesting. Don't know why I never looked at this before
  • I think this is awesome! Thanks for helping us make CC a bit more fun for everybody!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2020

I think this is awesome! Thanks for helping us make CC a bit more fun for everybody!

How do you bump this ? It's outdated