What does this mean???

I was walking through someone's realm, and out of nowhere and green '!' started blinking above my reindeer's head. I kept walking and it stopped. Then when I went back to the spot where it started, it started happening again. I was able to get a picture.

O don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when it was only blinking when I was by fossil thing.

Comments

• The green exclamation point is there because your pet is alerting you that an artifact (in this case, a fossil) is near
  • The green exclamation point is there because your pet is alerting you that an artifact (in this case, a fossil) is near

Thanks for letting me know. That's what I thought but I just thought it was kind of weird for it to be alerting me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But again thanks for telling me.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Yep, depending on the level of your pet, it will alert you to a fossil. The higher the level of pet, the further away from the fossil your pet will give you the alert. This is supposed to be handy for fossil hunting in the mines...but many are buried so deep, the pet won't provide alerts. I think the max distance is ~5 blocks away.
  • How about a cat?
  • t e d y said:

How about a cat?

its for all pets im pretty sure
  • VairenVairen Member

t e d y said:

How about a cat?

It is for most pets I beleive.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Vairen said:

t e d y said:

How about a cat?

It is for most pets I beleive.
    All besides the broken elf pet they STILL have not fixed.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    How is it broken?