Sprinclers (farm and recube stuff just to let you now specificly)

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited July 2019 in Help Requests
What farm level i need to be to get the perk that i can use sprinklers and how can you use them correctly? And they say the watter the plant when it needs it so i dont have to loging into the game a day (for reasongs) but i have the sprinklers set up the plants will not die? Will they still grow whitout my presence? Do i need to level up even more after the level (that idk yet) to actually use the better one (8 plants per sprinkler) how do you put down corectly for the sprinkler for 4 plants?

Comments

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2019
    The sprinklers perk usually are at lvl 10 - 11, for using them correctly are better to buy a room 9x89 for better usage (i will add a photo later) the sprinklers will water the plants automatically you don't need to login every day and you don't need to enter in the room every day because the plants will grow alone without your presence for better usage i will attach a photo later when i get in the game and the better sprikler are that one that cost 50 recubes.
  • The sprinklers perk usually are at lvl 10 - 11, for using them correctly are better to buy a room 89x89 for better usage (i will add a photo later) the sprinklers will water the plants automatically you don't need to login every day and you don't need to enter in the room every day because the plants will grow alone without your presence for better usage i will attach a photo later when i get in the game and the better sprikler are that one that cost 50 recubes.

actually it would be better to use a 30x30 for a field because then you can have 5 of those with 500 each, and the small sprinklers are better because you can water more for less price
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2019
    Yeah are good in that way but if you want to plant in a row are better 9x89 (i actually got 20 farms with my alts and i use 9x89 rooms)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2019
    This is the most efficient farm. It does not have to be 89x89 at all, what are you even doing with that space. You could do a 31x31 if you wanted, but this is the best farm layout possible.
    You need a 9x89 room and just follow the picture.
    Harvesting with a tractor is easy, and the crops stay in a straight line, which makes it easy to collect after. Planting is the same.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2019
    Oh no dude i meant to be 9x89 xD i wil correct myself 1 sec
    JuIius said:

This is the most efficient farm. It does not have to be 89x89 at all, what are you even doing with that space. You could do a 31x31 if you wanted, but this is the best farm layout possible.
    Harvesting with a tractor is easy, and the crops stay in a straight line, which makes it easy to collect after. Planting is the same.

• MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    edited July 2019

Oh no dude i meant to be 9x89 xD i wil correct myself 1 sec

JuIius said:

OH, XD that makes more sense
  • it can just be 28x28 tbh for 30x30 realm is already quite enough. Trust me I'm the last corn seller but as for my fellow seller, i quit selling corns too! But its ok cuz i got 300k+ of cubits from corn farming in the 1 year of my reigning in selling corns xD. You can get farm tech 1 at lvl 10-12 of farming. it will give u a perk to place small sprinkler. But Just a tip on the farming role... "Do not be lazy because laziness kills farming business"
  • 9x99 is the best room/realm size to have. Place more crops 23 blocks above the bottom crops to grow more and still provide sunlight for the bottom plants.