Can you give me advice on how to get tons of cubits and how to start a successful shop?

I am going to make a giveaway if I have 1M Cubits and will giveaway 50 exes, 3 dorkmobiles, and more stuff (2 years later?) my realm is HC Shop :)

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Buy low, sell high
  • actually you can have free cubits by mining, i got 200c in just 3 hours of straight mining
  • Scam people! You can make huge profits.

Onto the point, like Mrs.Mecha said, mining is great for profit and making money. One thing I do often is go to pens, set up a rental and say buying CHEAP clothes. Many people will sell their stuff for fairly cheap prices.
  • Do farming business! it helped me creates 300k of cubits in a year lol. But the best way is to sell resources first. then sell tools and equipments especially Cut-O-Matik 5000!(Sold about 10k of it in my entire life at CC) then sell red cubes to green. keep the gold cuz its rare lol. after it u can start invest at items which will rise! But dont forget to buy vends lel. But don't buy too much vends for it will just be a loss profit.
  • :)
  • 'Dragon' said:

:)

how did unlimited cubits become FREE
  • t e d y said:

'Dragon' said:

:)

how did unlimited cubits become FREE
    It's called computer editing
  • What I have noticed is just make a cute little shop when you are low leveled and then just announce it in the lobby. People will come and some people will buy your stuff really high either becasue their desperate or they want to be nice. I don't know why this always works for me but it does XD. (I don't do this anymore tho)
  • VairenVairen Member
    From personal experiences, it's not always about buying low and selling high with rares. I mean it does work to buy low and sell high, but you never know how the market will run with clothes especially.

What I did to get where I am now, was building myself in the resources industry. This does not mean selling raw ores, but more creaftables like blocks, etc. This not only give you experience, but the craftable market is fairly stable compared to clothing.
  • Vairen said:

From personal experiences, it's not always about buying low and selling high with rares. I mean it does work to buy low and sell high, but you never know how the market will run with clothes especially.

What I did to get where I am now, was building myself in the resources industry. This does not mean selling raw ores, but more creaftables like blocks, etc. This not only give you experience, but the craftable market is fairly stable compared to clothing.

yeah i agree
  • Sell 10c for 15c. Works every time. (Not really)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I would make around 1K - 1.5K cubits daily from maintaining a basic resource shop that sold ores, gems, oil, marble, and eventually dirt, grass, trunks and other blocks and crafting resources like berries, cotton, rubber, and sticks. But you have to do a LOT of mining to maintain it and also ration the resources because as soon as you fill the vends, someone will buy them ALL. Some weekends I'd refill the vends a couple of times a day.

Also good to eventually add in other items like decorations or clothing to get those bigger boosts from the higher valued items. But those can sit in the vends for days or weeks before selling, even at good prices.

Resources are a very stable market even though they are much lower in price per item. There is high demand for reasonably priced resources from the building community.

Also mining all those resources, and you'll be level 60 easily in 6-8 months.

I've also seen good cubit income made from farm items, though you have to be careful to maintain enough recubes for seeds. I've now expanded to selling fairy blocks and fairy flowers only (in The Community Shop), and they are good cubits. I see quite a few players selling other farm crops in the shop too.

My biggest recommendation...find something you enjoy and capitalize on it. If you like mining...great...sell resources. If you like playing the buy low sell high market, then sell clothing and decorations. If you like to farm, sell farming items. If you like to craft, sell craftables. Sell what you will like to keep doing long term in the game, and build a niche for yourself.
  • bump
  • CubicCubic Member
    It depends really. If you are naturally good at buying low selling high (as lots of people are) then do that. Many aren't so great though, so if you end up losing profit/gaining very little amounts, I'd go for mining
  • Join giveaways, or minigames and sell what you won. Dont BEG >:( (atleast you stopped now lol)
  • Crimzo said:

It depends really. If you are naturally good at buying low selling high (as lots of people are) then do that. Many aren't so great though, so if you end up losing profit/gaining very little amounts, I'd go for mining

^mining is great in my opinion (except when you have poor connection)
  • Start small going to big isn’t a good approach.Try selling resources from mines that don’t cost you anything as resources like ores and minerals and items like tomatoes and etc help other players get recubes go through a tutorial that will benefit you and your journey to get stuff such as this it is extremely common and used by everyone..if you don’t like this strategy then go for a flashier approach and sell cheap cosmetics between your budget and be patient good customers take time to arrive and don’t put your prices too high or too low! Just in the middle range..The goldie locks rule. This is all the tips and strategies I can give out. This is all based on experience and it isn’t guaranteed that you will get lots of fortune from these tactics..FareWell -Vamp.io.
  • Vamp.io. said:

Start small going to big isn’t a good approach.Try selling resources from mines that don’t cost you anything as resources like ores and minerals and items like tomatoes and etc help other players get recubes go through a tutorial that will benefit you and your journey to get stuff such as this it is extremely common and used by everyone..if you don’t like this strategy then go for a flashier approach and sell cheap cosmetics between your budget and be patient good customers take time to arrive and don’t put your prices too high or too low! Just in the middle range..TheGoldie Locks rule. Be sure to join giveaway that other players are willing to host and have friends that can help you out in the long run with you and your career this is all based on experience and I can’t guarantee you that these strategies will work..Farewell

• One word. WORK