A small changes for the "Art" sub-category.

CD87CD87 Member
edited July 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
TL;DR: Move it to either "Community" or "Players' E&C" category.

Reasons:
+More appropriate: Really, how do arts about the game NOT related to the game? "Off-topic" is a wrong category for it, so the change should fix this problem easily.
+More exposure: "Off-topic" isn't as frequently visited as the other two, yet players' arts (The word "Arts" in the context means more than just drawings/illustration) should always be valued and commemorated. The change will shed more lights to this category, as well as motivating those who wish to devote more time to making them

That's all the reasons I have. Feel free to share your opinion here!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• +1
  • I think they made it off-topic because they might’ve expected some art outside of the game? Idk.
    Nevertheless, I agree with you!
    +1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The "Art" section is not only for Cubic Castles related stuff. Even though most is related, but it's not exclusively for CC.

I would feel excluded if the CC art is separated from the rest. I for example make mostly maps and sculptures(click this text to see my stuff )
  • scorto7 said:

The "Art" section is not only for Cubic Castles related stuff. Even though most is related, but it's not exclusively for CC.

I would feel excluded if the CC art is separated from the rest. I for example make mostly maps and sculptures(click this text to see my stuff )

^ i draw buildings , sad