2nd life bomb games

Van helenVan helen Member
in General Chat 2.20 Karma
So apparently 2nd life bomb games allowed people saying it because I remember when they weren’t are they or are they not.

Comments

  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 12 11.95 Karma
    They are allowed but if you count at the finish of one or you wait for someone to buy your food that are completly illegal.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    21.50 Karma
    Second lives are allowed. If it doesn’t work or leads to somewhere that isn’t associated with the game, it’s a scam.

    Usually they are scams so buy at your own risk
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    114.75 Karma
    Here's a solution: don't even join bomb games.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    14.75 Karma
    Not only can they be scams, but they can be unfair to others who can't afford them. I don't stick around long in second life bomb games.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.40 Karma
    i see no problem with second life bomb games as long as they are legit..
    sadly most of them are scams tho lol
  • T e D yT e D y Member
    edited July 31 5.50 Karma
    Bruh some won't even give refunds! and it wastes time...When there is a winner already, you can eat the 2nd chance again and it will take a long time to finish the round if someone bought tons of 2nd warps. Its also wasting cubits...Like example, the price of 2nd chances are 20c even tough the last prize is something less than 100c
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    21.50 Karma
    t e d y said:

    Bruh some won't even give refunds! and it wastes time...When there is a winner already, you can eat the 2nd chance again and it will take a long time to finish the round if someone bought tons of 2nd warps. Its also wasting cubits...Like example, the price of 2nd chances are 20c even tough the last prize is something less than 100c

    Spending your cubits is your choice. It may not be a waste for some people
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    30.05 Karma
    Piratax10 said:

    i see no problem with second life bomb games as long as they are legit..
    sadly most of them are scams tho lol


    How can they be legit?
    You newer know when owners friend waits with extra "life" in his sleeve.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 17 92.40 Karma
    Djedo said:

    Piratax10 said:

    i see no problem with second life bomb games as long as they are legit..
    sadly most of them are scams tho lol


    How can they be legit?
    You newer know when owners friend waits with extra "life" in his sleeve.
    i did find legit ones before, but today, they are as rare as water in a desert
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    12.05 Karma
    I dont like them in general cuz their practicly rigged--rigged becuase the people with the most c will keep buying until the other players give up.
  • MonopolyManMonopolyMan Member
    edited July 17 10.15 Karma
    Piratax10 said:

    Djedo said:

    Piratax10 said:

    i see no problem with second life bomb games as long as they are legit..
    sadly most of them are scams tho lol


    How can they be legit?
    You newer know when owners friend waits with extra "life" in his sleeve.
    i did find legit ones before, but today, they are as rare as water in a desert
    Well, you can find paradises every once in a while.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    14.75 Karma
    I had a bomb game with second lives before I knew that some were scams XD. I haven't done bomb game since.
Sign In or Register to comment.