Wild Animals

So the thing about this ive thought about it before and i finally wanna suggest it,

I want to suggest there are wild cubic animals in mines that support them that if you are close enough or trap them in a area pick them up using the grab/pick up tool aka the hand or maybe a added item like the ghosts had.

Animals And Their Realms,
So I have some animals that i can link to realms and ill tell you the ones Ive thought of,
Wolves in forest or artic mines,bunnies in the same as wolves,maybe some fish in tropical mines and stuff like that. If you have suggestions,agree,or want to tell me if it wont work and how please tell me.

Comments

• +1 it could be a game changer because it will make the mines more alive than before
    -1 its nice but it will mostly add lag in realms and mines :(
  • Mrs.Mecha said:

+1 it could be a game changer because it will make the mines more alive than before
    -1 its nice but it will mostly add lag in realms and mines :(

Agree. The animals's AI is also a challange, and can cause massive lag
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I like mining in peace. If they are just happy animals bouncing around the mines, I'm cool with it...if they are there to attack me while I'm trying to get resources, I'm against it.
  • they should come out with a rare pet, the dino, you find it in tropical mines, but it has like a 0.001% chance of spawning so really rare, and its a nest with an egg, so you mine it, then take it to your own realm, place it, and a button shows up (like the call button with pets) and it says Crack, then it's like a dehydrated cube, it takes a week for the egg to hatch, and then you have a baby dinosaur.
  • and you treat it like a regular pet
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1 but maybe only for special event