Booger rarest item??

meek1222meek1222 Member
in Trading Section 2.30 Karma
So I have a booger I wanna sell over been to multiple shops collections and I’ve even been to sb prices and I still can’t find it so I was wondering if anyone knew the price hopefully it’s really expensive

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    40.00 Karma
    The booger is in the decoration section of the realm which doesnt yet have any prices but er if i was to put a price on it its 20,000-40,000 although they are quite difficult to find so idk
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    the rarest item in the entire game is dirt
  • Horizoner304Horizoner304 Member
    7.80 Karma
    JuIius said:

the rarest item in the entire game is dirt

I must be rich then
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 1 380.25 Karma
    Actually, if we take in count any item that has been available to the average player at a time in the past, without involving any glitch made by the player, I think that Fairy Soil W (wet) must be it. It was available in the cubit store for a short time, due to devs' fault.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    7.20 Karma
    Beta Trees, Beta Cactus’, and Beta Logs.

Aka (unused) dirt
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    93.65 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

Aka (unused) dirt

Why not i make some for me when i found that realm
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    3.90 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

Aka (unused) dirt

Too bad they can't be brought to other realms... but it was for a reason though

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.25 Karma
    They might be rare to the ordinary game. But there are realms full of them. It's not the same case with the wet fairy soil.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    4.75 Karma
    You’re all wrong! The rarest item in the game is you! There’s only one of your qbee in existence meaning you yourself are the rarest items in game ^_^
  • Sir_FireFoxSir_FireFox Member
    2.50 Karma
    Talking about the beta items I never saw them and now I have an idea wont say tho ;)
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    edited July 10 3.90 Karma

Talking about the beta items I never saw them and now I have an idea wont say tho ;)

Go to the worlds "castle" and "Ponyville" to see some.