I FOUND YHE CREATOR OF THE TACO GLITCH

wolfshroomwolfshroom Member
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Warning! Im not the creator of this glitch im just showing who is the creator if this glitch edit:the owner is not the taco glitch creator it is just one of dragons bumber i think creator of this glitch

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Amazing.
  • Lol
  • Congrats you found a hacker ! Here ur reward (Click)
  • What glitch?
  • I created them. Not her. I just placed the bumpers in a few different players realms who wanted them.
  • KodrakKodrak Member
    The comments is the best lol
  • Cubicle Didn’t create the hack, she wouldn’t touch a hack and if she did I highly doubt she’d know how to use hacks.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited July 2019
    Lopaiko said:

Congrats you found a hacker ! Here ur reward (Click)

Congrats. You found one of my bumpers. You found a player that’s already banned and can’t be banned.
  • Well if you put enough spaces and letters it becomes that long right?(i havent seen the taco thing till today so)
  • Well if you put enough spaces and letters it becomes that long right?(i havent seen the taco thing till today so)

No. The limit is 32 characters I believe.
  • 'Dragon' said:

I created them. Not her. I just placed the bumpers in a few different players realms who wanted them.

You did?
  • 'Dragon' said:

I created them. Not her. I just placed the bumpers in a few different players realms who wanted them.

You did?
    Yes o-o
  • 'Dragon' said:

Lopaiko said:

Congrats you found a hacker ! Here ur reward (Click)

Congrats. You found one of my bumpers. You found a player that’s already banned and can’t be banned.
    ahahah :P

• Yes o-o

ok O-O