Suggestion: Vending Machine And Piggy Banck Craftable

I often see that vending machines and piggy bancks are hard to get because of there cost so i togth that the vending machines and piggy banck could be craftable, EVEN IF ITS REALLY EXPENSIVE IN GATERING RESOURSES AND W THEM!! at less you can get it kanda free like some others machines THAT ARE CRAFTABLE AND EXPENSIVE AND WE USE DAY TO DAY IN CC AND WE DONT MIND THAT TO MUCH BECAUSE WE CAN CRAFTEM LIKE THE BOOMBS THERE EXPENSIVE (ON MATERIALS) BUT ITS A FAIR TRADE SO WHY NOT THE VENDS CAN USE A LOT OF STUFF LIKE...i dont now...humm...gears,gizmos,ect; AND THE PIGGY BANCK LIKE A LOT OF PORCELAN BECAUSE THERE ALREDY A BETER VERCION OF THE PIGGY BANCK (bronze platium and gold version) so why not to craftem? If any questions i will try to awnser...and i tink theres no dowmfalls its just recepies after all your decicion if you want to craft them or buy them at the end...rigth? Is this a good sugesstion for you guys?

Comments

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2019
    -1 many ppl got a bunch of vends, 100 vends or more they will loss thousands of cubits, so aren't fair.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Nope registers is enough.
    Piggies and Vends make you money with zero effort so they need to have a pricetag on for balance.
    And yeah we've been selling vends for too long to make them craftable now.
    People would be pissed.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    -1 ^
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited July 2019
    OBJECTION; In my defence that happend whit the bombs a lot of people buy and spend a lot of money in bombs and then after a lot of time there are really expensive to craft and time consuming and now they cost more but nowbody is complaning about that, so really what avoids doing the same making it like the bombs theres a recepie but its more expensive and if you want to craftem its gona happend like the bombs AND all those people who buy the vending machine they pay for it selfe so thats no excuse if they win money even if they spend a lot
    Is a win still because yoy say "0 efort" actually it takes a lot of effort to craft; i can give you the reasong in the piggy banck but the vends a nol theres not a lot of defence because same would happend whit the bombs and look nowbady is really complaning and they still buying the bombs even if there more expensive; ok so you still tink that is a bad idea so why they could be maby a another tipe of vendings theres the cashier and the vend why someting a bit worse thant the vend but works like a vend like it need constant resorses even whit the materials that was crafted like the FORGE or someting like that HuH now tink that :)
  • Don't mention anymore the bombs because the bombs you use them one time and they are gone, the vends don't got that use, think before you say something..
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    There are plenty of other tings i can say dude so aguin theres no oly bombs theres plenty of stuff other tham bombs if i wanted i can go and name you another thing huh so still and because one has a durability or a number of uses dosent mean anyting like wands you can buy them or craftem they have a durability there expensive in the CC store SO TAKE THAT YOU SAY I DONT TALK ABOUT BOMBS WELL WHAT ABOUT WANDS IN THE STORE OVER 1K NORMALY OR 500C YOU CAN USED IT 2K TIMES AND THAT IT BUT IT GOES DOWN REALLY FAST SO TAKE THAT.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Do Wands or Bombs make you money with no effort?
    No they don't, so your argument is moot.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Actually yes it does
  • No its doesn't you need to collect many things for them, but look wands, bombs and all the things that u say got a limit of use but the vends don't got limits.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Belive me soon i will get proof that wands and bombs CAN get you money whit no efors...in a way...second remember when 4 coments before (Mine is 4) i actually give you a very easy solution like easily you can craft one but lets say it only works 1hrs and you need to give it oil constanly or sacrifece oil, is for that to you no effort? Like crafting,getting items,constanly filling the tank like a generator (thats another solution) or the oil or leaving oil to consume the machine but it uses it fast, Thats not efort to you?
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2019
    That are too complicated for a simple vend just buy them, aren't so expensive 450c can be gotten in a few hours by mining don't be to lazy.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    You just dont listen rigth?
  • noentnoent Member
  • I don't need to listen at this anymore this thingy has been suggested 3 times more in the past and look they don't want it so yeah ;)
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Actually thats a good idea we should just stop figthing (i still tink my idea is good) but lets stop arguin for now shall we?
  • lol.. -1

Actually -10000
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Your just mad rigth? Lol welp officialy its not goin to end well for anybody
  • darkpq said:

Your just mad rigth? Lol welp officialy its not goin to end well for anybody

this suggestion is good.. good to make the game dying more
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    If that rigth prove it not whit words but whit actions
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    This suggestion alot players wrote this and the most commom reason is cubits, u will make vend down to 100c duh, thats not a good idea

No its doesn't you need to collect many things for them, but look wands, bombs and all the things that u say got a limit of use but the vends don't got limits.

Just like this ^ , wand and bomb has a limit, but vend is not.
  • I'm against this idea for the reasons already mentioned above. They already made a lot of stuff craftable, and vending machines aren't hard to get.
  • Ain't cash register craftable enough ? >.>
  • the reg was 1k before.. Glad admin make its craftable..
    now vend craftable ? duh.. you soo ungrateful
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Are you even listening yourselfe i can get the idea of the comments above but you are just being a jerk
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited July 2019
    Thier price would be innevetably destroyed, to the point there is no buisnes
    in selling them. If it would be craftable it would must be made a really hard thing to craft, like the recepie is secret or something like that, but still it wouldn't cost more than around 100c and people who stockpiled them, now have to deal that what they sell is praticly doesn't worth selling. Oh and about tip piggies, yes those prices would be pounded like the French Fields in WW2. I don't actually know if this thread also suggests iron piggies silver piggies and golden piggies to be crafted, but thats an obvius no.
  • darkpq said:

Are you even listening yourselfe i can get the idea of the comments above but you are just being a jerk

Nobody is being a jerk. We are giving our opinions, and sometimes people don't agree with an idea.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    darkpq said:

Don't be rude to players, we r only giving our suggestions and options, we don't agree your suggestions ofc we have a reason.

Nobody is being a jerk. We are giving our opinions, and sometimes people don't agree with an idea.

^
  • -1, The current demand and offer rate of vends being sold frequently is so high that lowering 10c will sell all of your vends. Some people own hundreds of vends and piggy banks and it would make it really unfair for them. Besides, bombs have a use which is getting gems and breaking pixel blocks, etc. We cannot have vends and piggies craftable because they give a fair advantage for the price you pay for them, which is like an extra. You could trade with cash registers, which are craftable and that is fair, but vends and piggies must stay uncraftables. You can also get tip piggy from blue dehydrated cube.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Ok i understand the some *Couf* all *couf* suck but at less the idea is what it matters rigth? Well if you guys still want to coment well fine by me i will just stop because i tink this as gone far ennguff, the idea and solution was there but i dint tough how people will react because maby its a super good idea (anyting not specificly mine) to
    But i learnd not everyone will be in acording even if your idea will benefit or not or nothing,welp if you are goin to still comenting here do what you im tired of figthing ( i now that my sugestion was at less for good pourposes in the end but that dosent see like the situation for other people i can still figth if i want to but at the end people will just say no and thats it you cant change their opinion if they want to i tried but is still the same not succiding) well at less i will try to tink in a good sugesting that people may tink is a good idea (at less 1) but that will be in long therms because i tink i anger some people (if not all) so i accept defeat FOR NOW... just dont be mean because it does hurt in this side wen you have a good idea and sombody comes and says that your idea suck and it will ruing everyting...welp... i dont now what to say but just imagine actually being in my place its hard to accept it but o well what can you do? Just accept it like they say: "cant beat them, join them"-by random guy idk, someting is telling me i will coment back to arguie because of sombody comenting like : " o it was about time dude yours ideas suck dude"-idk or someting like that... :P... o well i tried at less if someting i do not accept after this like i consider mean (for me i have limits and i am also human too guys...lol...) i will coment back or if someting nice (idk) too i just give up im figthing a battle that is imposible too win...and thats a lot to say... :l
This discussion has been closed.