Never give people permissions.
    Not a scam if you gave him permission.

Learn from this.
  • gdog said:

Never give people permissions.
    Not a scam if you gave him permission.

Learn from this.

so true
  • Yo, I have seen Dr Savage take advangtage of younger players and he told me that the dark stamps were like 2k.
  • Och Jonas
  • VairenVairen Member
    I know this is stressful, but contact support right away, becuase if he does this often to players... he should be watched.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Vairen said:

I know this is stressful, but contact support right away, becuase if he does this often to players... he should be watched.

Nothing is being returned. If you give permission to somebody in your realm, too bad.
  • JuIius said:

Vairen said:

Nothing is being returned. If you give permission to somebody in your realm, too bad.
    Ikr he should have learned from the past <>
  • VairenVairen Member
    JuIius said:

Vairen said:

I'm 100% aware of that... I know he won't get his stuff back. I just said contact support so something can be done.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Hey i have stuff from the charaty event that i have done few day agoes friend me and i can give you some stuff :), just be caerful next time ok? (I now that the stuff i will give you you woulnd not really like it but as i said people donated that so people and i at less traing to help this problem)
This discussion has been closed.