Tips To Earn Cubits

FIuxFIux Member
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Hello!
I'm OverFlow and I'm gonna share some tips with you that helped me a lot earning cubits
1: Doing Quests
If you are a new player to the game and don't have many cubits then you should complete quests for cubits some quests give experience while others give cubits

2: Mining
Mining simply means searching for ores and getting them in your inventory and in another way it can also give you cubits when you mine a block then you have a chance to get 1c i mean that's not alot but it's a small boost

3 is for recubes :)

3: Farming
There are 2 types of farming:
Crop Farming
Bush and Rubber Farming

Crop farming gives you wheat, eggplant, potatoes etc.

Bush and rubber farming gives you yum berries, cotton, rubber

For Crop Farming you need a soil
There are 4 types of soil

Rocky soil: the cheapest soil and also takes alot of time for crops to grow with it is recommended for starter players

Decent soil: It's all decent it takes a decent time for crops to grow and has a decent price recommended for players that are around lvl 15

Great soil: It's Great! Crops grows pretty fast and cost alot (the prices are changed so it is much cheaper now it used to be 2k each now I think it's around 100c or 50c)

Fairy soil: you can only plant fairy seeds on this one and they grow into flowers and the soil disappears I think the flowers are useless

When you have soil you can buy some seeds and simply plant them with a watering can (I'm not going any further on explanation because this is already getting long)

4: Making A Shop
When you have enough items and cubits then you can build a shop!
You need some blocks first of all
starter blocks can be tropical grass, glass etc

Then you do holes in the ground where you want to put the item and place a sign there that tells the price then put a block above it and drop your item there then put a normal glass on it

And if you have earned more cubits then buy vends because when you leave ur shop no one can buy stuff because u r the only one that can operate the cash reg but vends solve that problem they are 400c each most players sell it for 450c or 420c but a few players sell them for 350c which is Cheap, the only problem is that you can only sell one item at a time that means you cannot put two diffrent items at the same time but you can put many of the same items, now this is how a vend works:

Drop your item on the vend and put glass on it then go near the vend and you will see an option then press it and set the price of the item you want to sell

5: Buy Low Sell High

This simply means when you buy items then ask the owner for a lower price and if he agrees then buy it after that sell that item for a higher price for example:
I bought an exe for 3.4k and sold it for 3.8k and I got 400c profit

You could also set up an auction for example:

I bought a vend for 440c

I gave offer to 3 Players that I'm selling a vend for 300c and all of them wanted it but I only had one so I said: The one who gives the highest price wins, then a guy said 470c and he bought it.. See how I got profit from it

6: Use Hollawarps

There are two types of hollas
1: Holla: Send a Message to all players

2:Hollawarps: Send a message to all players with a warp link at the end for inviting others to where you are

Only the realm owner or the one who has perm can use the holla

So for example

My shop has a lot of stuff but there are not many customers what do I do?
Use a hollawarp!

I Should buy it from the cubit store!

Let's type it: Hollawarp Vending Shop! Selling Balloon for 12k!

So you need to first type Hollawarp then type your message..

Warning!

USE VENDS IF YOU SELL ALOT OF STUFF OR IT WILL BE HARD TO SELL STUFF

THE REALM MIGHT GET OVERCROWDED USE A MUTE BUMPER!

IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE REALM THEN GET SOME HELP FROM YOUR FRIENDS!
(Warning: Only ask help from those friends who you trust or else they will scam you)

7 Selling Tip

This is the last tip I have,

Goto a realm if the realm owner have a list of stuff he buys, craft your selected item, Don't craft one you need to craft loads

Sell the items to the owner
Do this everyday and you'll earn loads of cubits

WELL THOSE ARE ALL THE TIPS I HAVE FOR NOW I HOPE THEY WERE HELPFUL.. BYE!