Automatic notebook (the BOOK, not the PC)

Many have suggested it before and i will suggest it again...
Many times we did forget how many things we should collect, or even what to buy, or even prices!
A notebook would save us from those annoying moments...
What if it had not one, but three modes?
1. Default mode, you can write stuff on it lol.
2. Automatic mode, you can write WHERE to go or even WHAT to mine, collect or even craft! when you complete your "objective" it will list as finished and play a sound.
3. Calculator, just a calculator! :3

The UI could be a draggable window where you can open and close or even (if possible) lock it so it doesn't closes when leaving a realm!

honestly, i don't think it would be hard to code, but that depends on the admins and if players agree to my idea.

Comments

• I like it
    It would be nice to write notes
    But it would also be nice if you could write books and copyright them
  • sdgamez3 said:

I like it
    It would be nice to write notes
    But it would also be nice if you could write books and copyright them

Well, it is a nice idea and i think it should be a different item, i mean, books are usually larger than notebooks, if they did indeed add books you could write on and sell, i think the UI should appear on the middle of the sceen and should be 2x or 3x bigger than the notebook, and it would close if you walked or pressed its X..
  • If we could make personal quests, with no reward, then I'd be down with that. Like "Craft 50 Gizmos", and maybe you could say why, so if you have a long build and forget what you needed it for.
  • If we could make personal quests, with no reward, then I'd be down with that. Like "Craft 50 Gizmos", and maybe you could say why, so if you have a long build and forget what you needed it for.

The automatic mode would allow that :)
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Why not just use your phone?
  • Log_er said:

Why not just use your phone?

Because this is faster and the fact it is automatic gives you a sence of completion, like in other games with objectives and such (ex: call of duty, some rpgs, etc)
  • We need a calculator in game so +1
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    GoId said:

We need a calculator in game so +1

I'd just open up the app on my phone or use Google calc on pc
  • I like it! ☺
  • Log_er said:

GoId said:

We need a calculator in game so +1

I'd just open up the app on my phone or use Google calc on pc
    I usually play on mobile, and don't have another device ready to use next to me.
  • Piratax10 said:

Many have suggested it before and I will suggest it again.

Never seen someone suggest this before
  • +1 love it, I always have to to keep a notebook at my side when im playing cubic.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    1+ just usefull in certang moments (the risky part is if will it lag like the CC store to open but dosent matter at less you dont have to close the app takes sooooo long) :)
  • Minified said:

Piratax10 said:

Many have suggested it before and I will suggest it again.

Never seen someone suggest this before
    Some people did suggest a notebook in the past, but never (i think) an automatic notebook like my idea, yet it still counts..
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Would be cool to have self created lists in the game, and when you collected or crafted all of the items on a line of your list, it gave you a satisfying bell/ding and check mark to the list. Maybe something more unique if you completed the whole list. Would help to satisfy the quest desire in many of us. Also would be cool if we could make lists for others to have 'scavenger hunts' and such.