I feel dizzy with the new Low Grav stamp..

Comments

• Yea, the jump is a bit too buffed...
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    I feel lil bit dizzy also
  • Yea, the jump is a bit too buffed...

No i like it
  • I love it a lot! Although it feels like I'm getting off of the trampoline when I leave the realm, and the next doesn't have it... *falls over*
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Ik, I love the stamp too but it also making me dizzy
  • Agree. Both the space moves and the realm if you're rotating the camera. I maybe only felt it cause it was late at night though
  • I personally am getting annoyed by the low gravity, like if I'm trying to jump over a block and I skyrocket 20 blocks. They aren't as cool when equiped to shops
  • Alv'Alv' Member

I personally am getting annoyed by the low gravity, like if I'm trying to jump over a block and I skyrocket 20 blocks. They aren't as cool when equiped to shops

True, same goea for building, jump that high is annoying lol.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Besides when you mine a block and your qbee takes 5 years to fall back down etc I like it
  • Lmao i hope this stamp can jump unlimit time lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    yeah i like anti gravity but this isnt really antigravity, more like you get launched in the air...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    if you got that problem in your realm/room, just remove the stamp.
    If you are in someone elses place...jump only when absolutely needed.
    Oh and don't swing your camera all over the place, just use it when needed.

just a few tips.

Yet i don't understand how you can feel dizzy of this.
    Some of you play games that have far more intense and wild camera movement then this game offers, yet here in this game you feel dizzy on low gravity? Just my point of view.
  • I personally am getting annoyed by the low gravity, like if I'm trying to jump over a block and I skyrocket 20 blocks. They aren't as cool when equiped to shops

I'm also a bit annoyed, but don't get me started about parkour with low gravity lol