Laggy play

CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
edited March 2022 in General Chat
Anybody else have an update? I thought it was for the space pack but nope. The while game is laggy u less your in your own realm. I can hardly take a step into the lobby!

Comments

• It was a 0mb update for me lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If the game is lagging try updating again and please let us know if its still lagging. We're trying some changes to the steam version to deal with some hacking attacks etc.. But it could be they cause the game to run too slowly in some cases.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited July 2019

If the game is lagging try updating again and please let us know if its still lagging. We're trying some changes to the steam version to deal with some hacking attacks etc.. But it could be they cause the game to run too slowly in some cases.

It’s a little laggier than usual. Only here and there though. It will be going for a few seconds than a lag spike hits for a second and goes away.

EDIT - Going into your own realm is terrible. It drops to 2 fps
  • i am not lagging at all.
  • I uninstalled CC and reinstalled it and the lag seems to be way better, apart from the occasional 2 FPS spikes that last until you relog.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I didn't notice any lag before and after the update... But a friend did had lag before the update, After the update not anymore.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited July 2019
    Edit: decided to just keep this to myself.
  • If the game is lagging try updating again and please let us know if its still lagging. We're trying some changes to the steam version to deal with some hacking attacks etc.. But it could be they cause the game to run too slowly in some cases.

I'm not having the problem anymore, I guess it was just temporary. You can go ahead and close this discussion