I'm Quitting Cubic Castles (HUGE GIVEAWAY)

I'm quitting cubic castles and am giving away all my stuff. It's highly likely that I won't be coming back, just with the fact that I didn't have that great of an experience with this game/game's community. I'll be doing a huge giveaway tomorrow, July 4th, at 12:30 cc time. Prizes will include Dork mobile keys, warpa cola and pizza bumpers, several thousand plants & flowers, and all the resources I have. If you see it, you can have it. I'd like to thank the people who were nice in this community to me.

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Why give it away, keep it just incase you decide to come back. I know at times the community isnt nice but you can meet some real friends through this game c:
  • If i were t come back, i would want a clean slate
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Why give it away, keep it just incase you decide to come back. I know at times the community isnt nice but you can meet some real friends through this game c:

^

I have lots of friend who quitted gane and return after few months, do keep the items r better.
  • CrepusCrepus Member

If i were t come back, i would want a clean slate

You'll regret it, badly...
  • im late ._.
  • ok, ill keep some stuff, but ill still giveaway dorkmobile and pizza bumper along with some other items