Sci-fi summer update...

We have been waiting for the update, as sir kew said it would be out late at the end of this month, But the month is about to end, where is the update.... We have been waiting desperately...

Comments

• The month is not over yet :whimsical:
  • The month is not over yet :whimsical:

Indeed you're right sir.

also me:
    https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/80611118/the-clock-is-ticking.jpg
  • RudeYTRudeYT Member
    Now it's end
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    As long as it still comes out in summer I'm fine with that. We've had packs before that were so late they didn't make sense (*clears throat* farming update I am looking at you). I'm assuming a pack they called the "space summer pack" would occur during summer at least xD (also apparently there's an eclipse today so that just might be spacey enough to make it happen?)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I hesitate to say when since it's not all 100% under our control.. but we're waiting on apple review and stuff now.. Ie we're done and tested. So shouldn't be too much longer barring surprises.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited July 2019
    I think it’s a bit sad people can’t just wait. The amount of work you guys put in for the game and to keep us happy is unbelievable. It’s just sad people can’t wait. Yes, the time plan was for sometime in June, but anything can happen in that time span. People just need more patience.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's a bit of a catch-22 where if we stay silent people get bored and think we're no longer updating but if we preview and share our plans people get angry at us for not releasing the things we talked about.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Most people I've talked to and heard from don't mind waiting since they know that means less chance of bugs and issues once it's out. I'm sure there are lots of plans in the works for builds! Excited to see what people do with all the new blocks and deco items.
  • People will complain it isn't out, but if you were to release it earlier, there would be so many bugs and glitches people would just not want to have the update and then complain to you for not fixing the glitches. Either way, if it was released early, people could get mad for there being bugs, but if they have to wait a little longer then expected, they are mad saying they were lied too.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Just to clarify: my complaint is not because the space update is not out. Every time a new pack/small update is announced, we get this half-assed announcement about some new overworld block or another. Seriously please stop releasing little bits of overworld info along with other stuff, cuz then the community gets antsy about 2 things when 1 is usually bad enough xD
  • RudeYTRudeYT Member
    Truee...
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If the devs don't let us know things that are coming up, everyone starts yelling that they are doing nothing, ignoring us, lazy, etc and the threads saying "the game is dying" start up. We can either be left in the dark on what is being worked on or given sneak peeks. I personally like seeing little previews of what is coming so I have something to look forward to and get excited about. So please don't stop releasing these little bit of info and peeks into what we can look forward to seeing sometime in the future...near or far.

As far as the delays, sometimes plans are made and due to circumstances beyond your control those dates have to be pushed back. We have to be flexible and allow the devs to do what they think is best for the game. If that means holding a release until they feel better about it then we need to be patient, trust that they are doing their best to get it out to us and enjoy the other parts of the game we already have in the meantime.
  • RudeYTRudeYT Member
    Fair, Enough...
  • Alvin!Alvin! Member

Most people I've talked to and heard from don't mind waiting since they know that means less chance of bugs and issues once it's out. I'm sure there are lots of plans in the works for builds! Excited to see what people do with all the new blocks and deco items.

Wait is the best choice