Cavern mines

Yo! I'm just sharing my tips if you like to mine in cavern mines.

Sometimes, you really like to mine in cavern mines, then you spend a huge amount of time going through mountain mines just to search for one of them. After you mine the stuff out of them, you proceed to spend more time searching for more cavern mines.

Well, here's my tip if you're a cavern miner. When you find a cavern mine, just mine whatever you want to mine in them. Then, DO NOT exit the mine. Just exit the entire game, then log in again in a few minutes time. The cavern mine should reset itself, so you can mine again. These processes are repeatable!

Happy mining, caverners!

Comments

• idk if this still works due to recent update
  • It still works for me :P
  • Actually im pretty sure if you close the game you get kicked out of cavern mines
  • Actually im pretty sure if you close the game you get kicked out of cavern mines

Thats what Cosmic cow said, so it should be true .
  • Thuggie said:

Actually im pretty sure if you close the game you get kicked out of cavern mines

Yeah, (normally) you will be out of the mine to avoid cavern mine camping (1.6.2a update)
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Is it really that hard for people to find caverns? Round 80%of the time when I enter a mountain mine I'll stumble across one
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Kokopelli said:

Is it really that hard for people to find caverns? Round 80%of the time when I enter a mountain mine I'll stumble across one

They're always there when you want em, they just wanna play hide-n-seak when you really want one
  • Hahaha Penguin is that not the truth. If you actually need a cavern mine it is a process >_<.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Djedo said:

Deusius said:

Any tips or tricks in looking for cave mines?

p.s. does the dying to respawn on the cave mine's doorway still work or was it fixed?

Yes they can be hard to find. Go for mountain mine and try looking for this mountain grass pattern to find it.

cave mine1

cave mine2

Dig around and find entrance.

• Thuggie said:

Actually im pretty sure if you close the game you get kicked out of cavern mines

Yeah, (normally) you will be out of the mine to avoid cavern mine camping (1.6.2a update)
    Shucks >.< sry guys I didn't know about this._." I joined back less thn a week ago so yeah...
  • bruh this help me, was standing beside it the whole time
  • ZoomsteR said:

bruh this help me, was standing beside it the whole time

Check the dates.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

ZoomsteR said:

Check the dates.
    This dude has 1 comment and 0 karma.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

ZoomsteR said:

Check the dates.
    Yes but the question on this matter is still asked a lot so bumping this like he did is not a bad thing.
    But in most cases it is best to check the date of the last comment.