Will cubic castles ever close?

martynassfxmartynassfx Member
edited July 2019 in General Chat
I want to invest more time into the game but i wondered will the game ever be shutdowned and the procces would be gone :3 also guys share your thoughs what do you think will it be or it wont

Comments

• Every game will be shut down one time. But I have no idea when Cubic Castles will. It could be soon but it could also last a really long time. We'll never know. But I would say enjoy the game while you still can :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Nothing is eternal.
  • Every game will be shut down one time. But I have no idea when Cubic Castles will. It could be soon but it could also last a really long time. We'll never know. But I would say enjoy the game while you still can :)

Sorry but i dont agree games can be sold and shutdowning a good game isnt a thing anymore because the data is sold most of the times and it can get backed

• It always seems like there is a new version of a game/thing that always comes out to steal the show from the "older" version. My guess is another "newer" game similar to this will steal the show and cc will go down in flames. Who knows when that will be though. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in 5 years.
  • Another thing to add, this is a not very "stable" game. There are a lot of people who try it because its free, and never play it again. There is a very small amount of people who actually play this game constantly compared to what it used to be. I'm not trying to talk negativity about cubic castles, but it's the truth. Who knows, maybe the flames get put out quickly and the game reignites the right way.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    nice poll options
  • JuIius said:

nice poll options

Lmfao true
  • Another thing to add, this is a not very "stable" game. There are a lot of people who try it because its free, and never play it again. There is a very small amount of people who actually play this game constantly compared to what it used to be. I'm not trying to talk negativity about cubic castles, but it's the truth. Who knows, maybe the flames get put out quickly and the game reignites the right way.

I mean there is a lot more games like cc arld for example Growtopia .Pixel worlds etc

It will die one day. I give it a small chance to celebrate the 10 years aniverssary. For the near future, it will stay up and running. Uncertainty comes when we talk in years.

• i guess it will...

We need suggest more block and deco and wearable stuff to make this game dead
  • We need suggest more block and deco and wearable stuff to make this game dead

confused scream

• i guess it will...

We need suggest more block and deco and wearable stuff to make this game dead

XD?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Might come sooner if they keep announcing updates and not releasing them :'D
    (And I don't mean they're taking a long time, I mean they currently had the overworld update planned and in the works and they decided space summer pack also had to be announced before the other was released. Unless they're somehow connected, I'm not impressed).
  • Might come sooner if they keep announcing updates and not releasing them :'D
    (And I don't mean they're taking a long time, I mean they currently had the overworld update planned and in the works and they decided space summer pack also had to be announced before the other was released. Unless they're somehow connected, I'm not impressed).

Then thanksgiving and halloween come together ... rip
  • they should make building contest bck..
  • Everything has an ending. I don't know how long CC will last, but it still has a big community, and the game is still making some money. I see this game hitting 10 years.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think a lot of the success of this game is with us, the community. The devs make the game but it's up to us to keep it active and going in the right direction. The more positive the community is, the more new players will see it as a great game to invest their time into. If the community becomes too negative, that will kill it faster than anything else will imo.
  • It’s closing tomorrow.
    'Dragon' said:

It’s closing tomorrow.

yeet
  • SirKewberth. if hes working on something( not related to cc) he could invest all money from cc for ads. it would be a good idea in my opinion. I have NO clue how much it would cost to put ads on youtube or something, but it would be a great idea.
    and with working on something I meant that he is working something else not just cc.