Booger rarest item??

So I have a booger I wanna sell over been to multiple shops collections and I’ve even been to sb prices and I still can’t find it so I was wondering if anyone knew the price hopefully it’s really expensive

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The booger is in the decoration section of the realm which doesnt yet have any prices but er if i was to put a price on it its 20,000-40,000 although they are quite difficult to find so idk
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    the rarest item in the entire game is dirt
  • JuIius said:

the rarest item in the entire game is dirt

I must be rich then
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2019
    Actually, if we take in count any item that has been available to the average player at a time in the past, without involving any glitch made by the player, I think that Fairy Soil W (wet) must be it. It was available in the cubit store for a short time, due to devs' fault.
  • Beta Trees, Beta Cactus’, and Beta Logs.

Aka (unused) dirt
  • 'Dragon' said:

Beta Trees, Beta Cactus’, and Beta Logs.

Aka (unused) dirt

Why not i make some for me when i found that realm
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    'Dragon' said:

Beta Trees, Beta Cactus’, and Beta Logs.

Aka (unused) dirt

Too bad they can't be brought to other realms... but it was for a reason though

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They might be rare to the ordinary game. But there are realms full of them. It's not the same case with the wet fairy soil.
  • You’re all wrong! The rarest item in the game is you! There’s only one of your qbee in existence meaning you yourself are the rarest items in game ^_^
  • Talking about the beta items I never saw them and now I have an idea wont say tho ;)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited July 2019

Talking about the beta items I never saw them and now I have an idea wont say tho ;)

Go to the worlds "castle" and "Ponyville" to see some.