Decreasing Pet Level?

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited July 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
A pet treat that you could feed your pet to decrease its level while mining (won't work on level 0 pets).

I need to make this very clear: I am not trying to get this idea in the game. I am simply commenting an idea I would like. Please, if you don't like it don't say anything if it's going to be negative towards the idea.

I really didn't ask for any saltiness ok? So stop being so toxic!!!

Lastly I just want to clarify on a little something this community could really work on.

Positive Criticism!
1. Say what you like about the idea.
2. Say what you think could be improved.

Here is an example of the wrong type of criticism... also known as...

Negative Criticism:
1. Say you don't like it.
2. Belittle the idea.

I'm just saying... You'd think a community would already know this! And I'm sorry if I'm putting everyone in this category but honestly! Learn to be more professional!

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    Why would you even need to do this? Just a straight up no.
  • JuIius said:

Why would you even need to do this? Just a straight up no.

Because not EVERYONE in game likes their pets to be higher level and prefer them at level 0. Just a straight up rude comment more like it.
  • If you prefer your pet to be level 0 then just buy a level 0 and don't level it up.
  • If you prefer your pet to be level 0 then just buy a level 0 and don't level it up.

Sometimes finding a level 0 pet can be hard. Or perhaps your friend gives you a pet and its leveled up but you want it to be level 0. So instead of selling it you could decrease its level.