is that one glitch where you dont get your cubits (200k and 500k) when you buy them still not fixed?

i would like to know if that one glitch is fixed where you buy 200k or 500k cubits and it takes your money but doesnt give your cubits ( happend to me). I am willing to buy cubits and i wanna know if that glitch is still not fixed.

Comments

• DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited June 2019
    Wenn du Probleme mit dem Erhalt der Cubits hast wende dich an den Support unter cubiccastles.com/contact.html und drücke den Button unten rechts, gebe den Leuten aus dem Support auch einen Screenshot vom Zahlungsbeleg. Btw bin der eine Typ von der Lobby.
  • That glitch happens very rarely. It usually happens whenever your internet cuts out for a second (or thats whenever i seems to happen for me whenever I bought cubits). If it does that, just contact support ( https://cubiccastles.com/contact.html ) with the receipt.

You shouldn't worry about it too much as it doesn't usually happen.
  • This glitch never happens when you contact support if it happens :)
    just screenshot the receipt and send it too support.
  • It happens if your internet isn’t the best. And you are spamming the button. This isn’t a bug, this is simply the game saying it’s protected when coming to cubits.
  • thanks a lot guys. I hope it won't happen to me.
  • bitibiti Member
    DoodleDog said:

Wenn du Probleme mit dem Erhalt der Cubits hast wende dich an den Support unter cubiccastles.com/contact.html und drücke den Button unten rechts, gebe den Leuten aus dem Support auch einen Screenshot vom Zahlungsbeleg. Btw bin der eine Typ von der Lobby.

Hach Gottchen bist du ein Dulli