That clan name

Comments

• no wonder if its was him....
    someone also on that clan show me cookies and say to accept it.. but i cant ever accept its cause the name too long -.-

its could be him..
    or not..
    just someone .. bug abuse
  • It has already been reported as a bug by v's alt
  • Admin : Ban v again
    bug : IM FREEEEEEEE
  • V was banned. There is no way for him to return unless he found a bypass. The clan name is also a bug that I assume was abused by someone trying to get credit and pose as him.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited June 2019

V was banned. There is no way for him to return unless he found a bypass. The clan name is also a bug that I assume was abused by someone trying to get credit and pose as him.

V is back and has been back for a while now (on alternates, but still)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2019
    It is best not to be eligible with such a bug / hack, You never know it can bring you problems later...
    I really would not become a member of such a clan..
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited June 2019
    I reported the ‘hack’ to the devs yesterday, but I’m not sure when it’ll be fixed. Everyone was kicked from the clan. Only my accounts and one or two other people are in it.

I figured out a week after my original ban how to remove any bans they put on my devices. They’ve probably banned me ten different times now. I just have stayed hidden until now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 'Dragon' said:

I reported the ‘hack’ to the devs yesterday, but I’m not sure when it’ll be fixed. Everyone was kicked from the clan. Only my accounts and one or two other people are in it.

I figured out a week after my original ban how to remove any bans they put on my devices. They’ve probably banned me ten different times now. I just have stayed hidden until now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bans are there for a reason tho
  • 'Dragon' said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He found a way to unban himself. He said it as well.
  • I also saw someone doing that in Pet name
  • edited June 2019

'Dragon' said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can read. What I pointed out is that he was banned for a certain reason. Bans are there to prevent people from doing something. As Cosmic and Sir Kew said, everything that is being changed manually from another address or a device can be seen in the code - similar to auto-clicker malware. His alts and probably his main account will be banned again. Example: this is what happened when V tried to receive his piggies, a quote from SirK:
    They used a hacking tool to change their cubit balance on the client. This doesn't actually change how many cubits you have.. it only makes it SEEM like it's changed. On the client there's some checks when you buy to prevent buying when you dont have enough cubits. Using that tool let them bypass the client checks.
    Although this is about cubit balances, the same thing applies to any other malware or bypass. The information from the one trying to hack or bypass(something) needs to pass client checks. From this point I am sure that developers can find these 'errors' in the code, find the address the information came from and do what they have to do. SirKewberth also mentioned something regardless bots which is similar to this system except the client or the server checks for specific patterns.
  • 'Dragon' said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can read. What I pointed out is that he was banned for a certain reason. Bans are there to prevent people from doing something. As Cosmic and Sir Kew said, everything that is being changed manually from another address or a device can be seen in the code - similar to auto-clicker malware. His alts and probably his main account will be banned again. Example: this is what happened when V tried to receive his piggies, a quote from SirK:
    They used a hacking tool to change their cubit balance on the client. This doesn't actually change how many cubits you have.. it only makes it SEEM like it's changed. On the client there's some checks when you buy to prevent buying when you dont have enough cubits. Using that tool let them bypass the client checks.
    Although this is about cubit balances, the same thing applies to any other malware or bypass. The information from the one trying to hack or bypass(something) needs to pass client checks. From this point I am sure that developers can find these 'errors' in the code, find the address the information came from and do what they have to do. SirKewberth also mentioned something regardless bots which is similar to this system except the client or the server checks for specific patterns.

I’m completely fine with being banned as it takes me 2 or 3 minutes to remove it off my device and make a new account..

I don’t think you understand how time consuming and risky it is for them to add these
    Hack blocks.

It’s impossible for them to find all the errors in the code. I’ve barely scratched the surface and found so many things. But, I am planning on going through and reporting everything I know. I’ve already been in contact with Kewberth and told him I would report everything. But it is going to take me hours recording videos and/or typing how to do them.

Also, I don’t think you know the whole story on the cubit hack. o-o
  • 'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m completely fine with being banned as it takes me 2 or 3 minutes to remove it off my device and make a new account..

I don’t think you understand how time consuming and risky it is for them to add these
    Hack blocks.

It’s impossible for them to find all the errors in the code. I’ve barely scratched the surface and found so many things. But, I am planning on going through and reporting everything I know. I’ve already been in contact with Kewberth and told him I would report everything. But it is going to take me hours recording videos and/or typing how to do them.

Also, I don’t think you know the whole story on the cubit hack. o-o

Oh, I got the point now. I misunderstood the whole thing.
  • They used a hacking tool to change their cubit balance on the client. This doesn't actually change how many cubits you have.. it only makes it SEEM like it's changed. On the client there's some checks when you buy to prevent buying when you dont have enough cubits. Using that tool let them bypass the client checks.
    Somehow it's the first time I see that quote but now I see how easy that hack was. Just change some values in Cheat Engine and you can buy unlimited stuff out of the C Store? How unprotected the game is is hilarious.
  • Krakeen said:

Somehow it's the first time I see that quote but now I see how easy that hack was. Just change some values in Cheat Engine and you can buy unlimited stuff out of the C Store? How unprotected the game is is hilarious.

Nah. We had to change addresses in a specific way to trick the server.
  • bitibiti Member
    Hey Krakeen,

Gucci-Bande, Gucci-Bande, Gucci-Bande, Gucci-Bande (Gucci-Bande)
    Gucci-Bande, Gucci-Bande, Gucci-Bande (Gucci-Bande)

Gebe drei Batzen für eine neue Kette aus (yuh)
    Meine Hündin liebt es, Kokain zu nehmen, ooh (ooh)
    Ich knatter eine Hündin, ich vergaß ihren Namen (brr, yuh)
    Ich kann einer Hündin keinen Hochzeitsring kaufen (ooh)
    Lieber gehe ich Balmains kaufen (brr)
    Gebe drei Batzen für eine neue Kette aus (yuh)
    Meine Hündin liebt es, Kokain zu nehmen, ooh (ooh)
    Ich knatter eine Hündin, ich vergaß ihren Namen (brr, yuh)
    Ich kann einer Hündin keinen Hochzeitsring kaufen (ooh)
    Lieber gehe ich Balmains kaufen (brr)

Mein Lean kostet mehr als deine Miete, ooh (tut es)
    Deine Mama lebt noch in einem Zelt, yuh (brr)
    Immer noch Drogen verticken in den Sozialbauten, huh? (yuh)
    Ich und meine Großmutter nehmen Medikamente, ooh (huh?)
    Nichts von diesem Scheiß ist neu für mich (ne)
    knatter meine Hündin, nenn es Nachhilfe (yuh)
    Kaufte ein paar rote Sohlen, kosten sehr viele Tausender (huh?)
    Knatter deine Fluggesellschaft, fick dein Unternehmen (knatter es!)
    Hündin, dein Atem riecht nach ein paar Zigaretten (Zigaretten)
    Ich würde eher eine Hündin aus den Sozialbauten knattern (yuh)
    Sie warfen mich aus einem Flugzeug wegen eines Percocets (brr)
    Jetzt fliegt Lil Pump Privatjet (yuh)
    Schreit alle: „Knatter WestJet!“ (knatter sie)
    Lil Pump verkauft immer noch das Meth (yuh)
    Hundert an meinem Handgelenk, trinke das Tech (brr)
    Knatter eine kleine hündin, mache ihren Schlitz nass (was?)

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    yuh yuh ay ay brr skrrr
  • bitibiti Member
    skrrrr pow pow pow brr yuh
  • Krakeen said:

Its the first time because its from DMs :)