Check this out!!

ValyreenaValyreena Member
edited July 2019 in Player Events & Creations

Okay, WAIT!! read ME!
i’ve been hearing things about the Space pack lately, & thought why not give people a rather break from complaining about the release date n so. So today! i’m going to give you ALL a TASK!! Why not explore a Builders Museum.. (aka Me!!!) I know this isn’t enough. but i gotta promote my builds.. in hopes to inspire other builders out there on the wild hiding... My hopes on finally opening my builds to the public is Inspiration & Motivation & Improving.. like, Get your blocks out there! play with it! & spend more time Creating & Appreciating players works!! & as for me, I have been building for 4 years! hear that? 4YEARS!!! then people tell me, (i don’t want to build anymore after seeing your builds, My builds are trash compared to yours uwu.. ETC) & i’m just like, “ I never started off as a great builder. Actually, i was just like you! i’m human basically, we don’t improve unless we try. or move or not Doing IT... “ You only see me as a Great Builder because you only see the good parts & not my starter parts. & Oh BOIII if you’ll see my old builds? you’ll Definitely be like. (Is this even the same Valy we know right here? right now? at this moment? x’D) Improving is building. & you build because you’re inspired. & by being inspired you are motivated on finishing the work! & that itself is the beauty of art... Who cares if you suck at building, infact. theres no such thing as “ bad, ugly, i suck at this.. “ We all have our own differences & that’s what makes us special. our Specialties with in art is. Basically having our own style. & we don’t achieve that style if we don’t try.. 3D building ETC, people think you can only achieve that trough programing applications, no.. that isn’t true. you can definitely build massive 3D Sculptures with your imagination. it’s just easier when using a programing tool. but it isn’t impossible.... Lately we’ve been lacking builders. players.. i believe one of the things that makes CC special. is interacting - Socialization. & Building. & with Sculpties implemented. that just made CC more original & not just a Minecraft Cheap Version.. & i’m not making this sound like, (Oh she’s a builder ofc she finds this easy. & she clearly doesn’t know what we feel blah blah) & no. i am not making it seem like that. all i’m saying is, Start building. you’ll improve your skills. by improving your skills you have a chance to represent CC with all of its Beauty & Art. & then you’ll be the one motivating Qbees. inspiring them. & knowing they look up to you as a builder will mean so much to you. it’s beautiful & satisfying.. So don’t underestimate the powers of Blocks, or don’t lose hope or ever call your builds trash because no build / art ever DESERVES to be called trash. & don’t lose hope.

The Museum of Unseen Arts

This is a Build i am going to open for all the CC community players.
i’ve been building this for awhile. & it’s not just an ordinary build for me. For me, it is something way special than my other builds.. This build is a Highway gates to ALL of my builds. from the 2015Builds to this day, 2019Builds.. Over the years i have made 50+ or maybe more builds. & i hid most of of & leaving atleast 10-15 builds around. & it wasn’t even that good because it was messy & it requires patience to find & explore them. which gives the explorer stress & ends them giving up trying to access my builds.. So i have built a Museum for all of my builds. including some Never before seen builds behind the scenes.. By Exploring my latest builds. & traveling trough my previous old builds. you’ll see a difference. & you’ll finally know what i mean by, “ i never started good “ I am hoping to inspire MANY builders. & hopes on CC to be more artistic. & i’d love to see more builders or players actually putting an effort, playing with numerous shapes. making breathtaking sculptures. ART! wether it’d be pixel arts. or YT copied. you’ll still learn from it. i wish you all enjoy exploring the builds in this Museum. Thank you :)

Credits to Jadabug for the beautiful fanfictions for every single doors.
Also, If you see missing blocks or so. Please DM me so i can fix it. ^_^!!

Comments

• Sofa
    Banned*cries in corner*
  • <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • "I'm human basically"

This is neat :D
  • "I'm human basically"

This is neat :D

<3 Lots of Love.
  • wooohooo finally the builders are going to make a take over this is the change I've been waiting to see :) you are one person who has inspired me to get more creative and express myself no matter what I feel my skill level is. Im proud of my builds even if other people think its a cake ….. when its clearly not a cake >.> and I know I say it a lot but I want to get out there and start getting more creative and making more chickenlips style builds.
  • and yes you got me on the forums congratulations
  • wooohooo finally the builders are going to make a take over this is the change I've been waiting to see :) you are one person who has inspired me to get more creative and express myself no matter what I feel my skill level is. Im proud of my builds even if other people think its a cake ….. when its clearly not a cake >.> and I know I say it a lot but I want to get out there and start getting more creative and making more chickenlips style builds.

Tysm! you’re builds are improving compared to day 1 i saw ur builds ^_^! keep up the good work!
  • An announcement, eh?
  • EidenEiden Member
    your builds are so amazing, i really love every single room!!
    you are always surprising me with your fabulous work! And we all know that i spent too much time teaching you life skills and how to build like that C:
  • Eiden said:

your builds are so amazing, i really love every single room!!
    you are always surprising me with your fabulous work! And we all know that i spent too much time teaching you life skills and how to build like that C:

Thank you! I highly recommend checking out, Warlocks Chamber (Graces personal fav), Dream Escape (Anguls baby), Xmas Hotel, Rose Gardens. they are classic faves with numerous shapes & designs! :)
  • GIRL I WENT AND CHECKED EVERY SINGLE ONE THEYRE AMAZING❤️❤️❤️
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited July 2019
    Whoop! You finally opened it. Congrats girl! Some really great builds there uwu.
  • GIRL I WENT AND CHECKED EVERY SINGLE ONE THEYRE AMAZING❤️❤️❤️

I’m Glad you seen it! Tell me your favs. would be a good recommendation for visitors ^_^!
    Jadabug said:

Whoop! You finally opened it. Congrats girl! Some really great builds there uwu.

Thank you Jada for the Awesome fan fictions - story lines! i’m bad at writing & i really needed your help! i’m glad i chose you to be my writer ❤️
  • Once again, breathtaking.
  • Once again, breathtaking.

< 3
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Valyreena said:

My builds are trash compared to yours uwu

I've never read such an honest line in my CC life like this one...

...but jokes aside, nice speech! I do hope some builders will find great inspiration and eventually emerge in our community to give us more breath-taking builds.
  • CD87 said:

Valyreena said:

My builds are trash compared to yours uwu

I've never read such an honest line in my CC life like this one...

...but jokes aside, nice speech! I do hope some builders will find great inspiration and eventually emerge in our community to give us more breath-taking builds.
    Hey!! Where did you get that line from >:O!
  • OOh my.....
  • Koekenbak said:

OOh my.....

i’m glad you visited all of them! ^_^!

I could not find u again on Discord, can you re-contact me.

Yes, I have received your message :)
  • :o look at my realm it looks like a dirt mine
  • You Go Girl!(the only good build ive made is a dino skull and 4-5 rib bones)
  • VALLYYYYYYY Congrats for making it out of the public. Well i know were not close as that lose 2 years ago because i am rarely online at CC now and u also got bunch of builder friends but i just want to say that I'm so proud of you. I wont forget you gave me a flower from the dream escape build. And I'm proud because you take courage to make it on public. I know last few years you are so shy and privy. But now you made it out in public xD.

So congratulations for it vally keep up the good work :)

btw is the disney land finished? I helped there for clearing about a year ago? or 2 xD
  • t e d y said:

:o look at my realm it looks like a dirt mine

No haha!

You Go Girl!(the only good build ive made is a dino skull and 4-5 rib bones)

Sounds interesting! i’d love to see it ♡

VALLYYYYYYY Congrats for making it out of the public. Well i know were not close as that lose 2 years ago because i am rarely online at CC now and u also got bunch of builder friends but i just want to say that I'm so proud of you. I wont forget you gave me a flower from the dream escape build. And I'm proud because you take courage to make it on public. I know last few years you are so shy and privy. But now you made it out in public xD.

So congratulations for it vally keep up the good work :)

btw is the disney land finished? I helped there for clearing about a year ago? or 2 xD

Thank you so much!! & yes! Disney Land will be featured soon :)